Will.i.am

Expensive, Custom Car!!!

8/14/2012 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081412_william_launch

update_bar
10:44 AM PT --
Crisis averted ... Will's rep JUST sent us an email saying, "Everything is fine, he has his car."

0314_divider_graphic
Will.i.am
believes someone JACKED his futuristic, ultra-customized super car while he was inside an L.A. nightclub last night ... and he's PISSED!!!!

It all went down when Will was in Bardot nightclub -- Will claims he left the car with the valet ... but when he went to retrieve the ride at the end of the night, nobody would give it back to him.

Will tried to explain the situation ... "I gave my car to the valet people ...and then I came out here and the valet is closed."

"Instead of flipping out, because I should flip out because the car cost several hundred thousand dollars ... I'm trying to stay calm."

Will eventually got in a waiting black SUV and left the scene ... but it doesn't seem like he ever got the car back ... 'cause a little while later he tweeted, "My car was stolen...what the f*ck."

He added, "I'm going to be optimistic and pray that my car is returned and safe."

We spoke to the LAPD who told us no stolen vehicle report was filed by Will.i.am and they never got a call to that area reporting a stolen car.

We called Will for comment, but no luck ... then again, he might not be awake yet.

0814_william_car_subasset

Andyconda

is lielo a suspect yet..she has bad habits of stealing and she was there?

Andyconda

how about a alarm system in a 700,000 car?
OH OK he stood beside the queen of drugs lohan..never mind

myopinion

Happy to hear he has his car,,,It is a terrible feeling when someone has stolen something that belongs to you

Ravenwolf

okay, he's not bright and doesn't report it to the cops...
he should be reported for painting a delorean, yeah they weren't the greatest, but it's still a classic...

sterlingguys

Sounds like a publicity stunt or practical joke to me. He tweets saying his car was stolen? doesn't report it to the cops, then his friend sends email saying they have the car. Stupid.

BillyBurke

Looks like a nice ride for the mean streets of South Pasadena...

tgrfan42069

in other words he got so blitzed he forgot where he parked

Barb

I hope he got reinbursed from the valet??
Maybe he needs one of his crew to stay with the car full-time.

myopinion

I am reading the comments I notice a few people are commenting that he didn't notify the police. If you look at the video Will talks about the police have been notified and you see the police in the background.

Glory Bee

Yep, had someone steal my car once too. Next day, when I sobered up, it was right where I parked it the night before. Probably a good thing it was "stolen". He might have killed someone if he had gotten behind the wheel. Suggestion. Stop drinking. That's called a blackout.

Asian 101

If I owned that car i would worry more about being seen in it than it being stolen.

cee

Pretty sure I saw that car getting towed last night on Sunset and Bronson-ish. Hard to miss a car like that.

cee

rey

Who would steal that Pontiac Fierro kit car? Rather drive a Corolla.

Max Smart

My guess is the valet wouldn't return it to him because he was drunk. In any case, any douche who is self- indulgent enough to spend so much money on a car deserves to have it stolen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments