Donna D'Errico RETURNS

from Noah's Ark Hunt --

My Life was in Danger

8/15/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081512_donna_derrico_splash_launchDonna D'Errico says she KNOWS people are making fun of her quest to find Noah's Ark ... but she doesn't care ... claiming she's willing to RISK HER LIFE to hunt for the biblical vessel.

The former "Baywatch" babe finally returned home from Turkey last night ... where she sustained several injuries to her face and body after a nasty fall on Mt. Ararat ... where the ark is rumored to be hidden.

0815_donna_derrico_small
"I'm just glad to be home," Donna said ... adding, "I found a lot of information."

When asked if she was in fear for her life, Donna replied, "Yeah ... I was."

But she explained, "I've just always wanted to climb Mt. Ararat and search for Noah's Ark ... and I know  everybody thinks it's funny and it's a big joke and people don't believe in it ... but I do ... and I've wanted to do it ever since I was a kid."

Donna said she wasn't just hunting for the Ark ... she was also hoping to find Donald Mackenzie ... a fellow Ark hunter who went missing during his trip to Ararat a few years ago.

While she didn't find Donald ... Donna claims she refuses to give up her search ... and vows to plan her return trip as soon as possible.

cindy

Wow, A celebrity doing something worthwhile !!! I have no idea who she is, but Ive always wanted to climb Mt. Ararat since reading about in National Geographics. I wish the Kardashian family would do the same thing and get crushed in an avalanche.

click

Noah's Ark rests 18 or 19 miles SSW of Mt. Ararat. She didn't need to climb.
Go to BING com and enter the coordinates 39.4399917666667, 44.2350494789993

For pictures on the ground go to arkdiscovery com and one of the Big Three news did a story on it too some years ago.

DaveT

Good on her, she's running a marathon while no-lifers sit on the sidelines and boo her and throw things at her, and she doesn't care just keeps on her path.
My kinda woman ;)

remy

she's even dumber than her baywatch character

NYJ

Awesome. Maybe next she can go looking for baby Superman's rocketship.

Sabrina

Who's caring for her children? She seems like a very selfish person. I'd feel pretty dejected if my own mother was willing to risk her life in search of a biblical vessel.

HRH Prince Michael

Be sure, the doubters, mockers, and unbelievers,
were prevalent even in biblical-times.

Abraham, Moses, Noah, Et Al, and -unsurprisingly-
The Most Blessed Christ King Yeshua (while on The Cross) were subjected to ridicule.
Fittingly, I can't name one of the perpetrators,
but, FAMILY IS FOREVER.

Anyway, it's a "Freaky-Deaky World" Freaky-Deaky World by The Gangsta of Love
(c)1998 JONAH Productions/Melchizedek Muse Music

20Twelve:
Daniel Twelve;1 is HERE (THE One that YOUR
"government" FEARS),
Proverbs Twelve;7 is NOW,
Zechariah Twelve;8 is NOW,
St. Mark Twelve;36 is NOW,
Psalm2;012 is NOW:
The Most Blessed Christ King Yeshua reigns!
ALL, for The Greater Glory of The True and Living Yahweh!

Bob

It's easy for Kelly and the other "kiddies" in the TMZ "newsroom" to maker fun of other peoples beliefs when they don't have any beliefs of their own.

HRH Prince Michael

@Vanilla Chinchilla: LEAVE the Most Divine name of Almighty GOD, out. Fur-ball.

Ih8Taxes

Let us know when you start climbing the mountain in a bikini...until then, STFU.

CasinoPImp

So, she went searching for something that doesn't exist, but the search was totally worth getting her face all messed up. Okay, makes perfect sense to me. Oh dang, hold on one minute, I think I just saw Casper the Friendly Ghost on the other side of the highway! Okay, I'm back... a few cars ran into me. I'm a little banged up and a leg is missing, and I lost an eye, but it was totally worth checking out. I didn't find Casper. Bummer. Anyone have a used peg leg & eye patch for sale or trade? Arrrrrrrrr!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Didn't find any biblical grade coke where they told her it was at.

uberchurl

I have to hand it to her for a new slant on being an attention whore. Face plant on a mountain while searching for a fable. ALERT THE MEDIA!

Buddy The Elf

Because actual scientists and scholars and the academic community has searched for CENTURIES ... all we needed was some washed up Botox addict to climb halfway up and SHE is supposed to find it?

Go save some dolphins or something lady.

Longbay

Forget about the Ark she needs to be searching for what happened to her. She looks like she arrived on the ark. Dam girl have you seem Jenny McCarthy lately. Speaking of Jenny, she must have been really hurt be Jim C. I mean I couldn't think of anything harsher for someone to say concerning why the relationship broke up then, “It just wasn’t fun anymore” especially when you broke up with a comedian.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments