Donna D'Errico RETURNS

from Noah's Ark Hunt --

My Life was in Danger

8/15/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081512_donna_derrico_splash_launchDonna D'Errico says she KNOWS people are making fun of her quest to find Noah's Ark ... but she doesn't care ... claiming she's willing to RISK HER LIFE to hunt for the biblical vessel.

The former "Baywatch" babe finally returned home from Turkey last night ... where she sustained several injuries to her face and body after a nasty fall on Mt. Ararat ... where the ark is rumored to be hidden.

0815_donna_derrico_small
"I'm just glad to be home," Donna said ... adding, "I found a lot of information."

When asked if she was in fear for her life, Donna replied, "Yeah ... I was."

But she explained, "I've just always wanted to climb Mt. Ararat and search for Noah's Ark ... and I know  everybody thinks it's funny and it's a big joke and people don't believe in it ... but I do ... and I've wanted to do it ever since I was a kid."

Donna said she wasn't just hunting for the Ark ... she was also hoping to find Donald Mackenzie ... a fellow Ark hunter who went missing during his trip to Ararat a few years ago.

While she didn't find Donald ... Donna claims she refuses to give up her search ... and vows to plan her return trip as soon as possible.

JoJoe

She is really living with a passion, I say. Not to many people discover their passion and willing to die for it. That is great and one day I pray and hope she will find it.

devilgirl

She should find out who hit her with the ugly stick and not worry about Noah's Ark.

By the way, Noah called, and he doesn't want the ark found!

azlee

I admire that she is doing this and following a dream. I hope she finds it!

Kelly

Good for her. Standing up for what she believes in.

meccano

I can really sympathize with her. I went through the same thing when I went to look for Hogwart's Castle.

Ricky

Too bad she didn't die.

CYBERTA

Wow, I remember when she used to be really pretty. What happened?!

Carl

No one is stopping her from doing it, but she's just going to have to accept that if you are on a Quixotic quest people will make fun of you.

r. Batty

Donna d' Errico needs some d' Work-o

boobymanz

Have fun damn near killing yourself looking for something that never f*cking existed in the first place. Idiot.

stangman

If you looked up the word ditzy her picture would be there. After nine years with Nikki Sixx I'm not suprised that she's lost her marbles as well.... if she had any to begin with....

ambelamba

1. If an animal species is reduced below 50 pairs, it's deemed pretty much extinct. Noah carried only a pair for unclean animals and seven pairs for clean animals.

2. Not all cultures have universal flood myth. My culture doesn't either.

3. Probably the historical and geological events that inspired the flood story are multiple sources, such as the end of ice age that triggered rapid raise of water level.

4. Oral tradition survives rather poorly.

IceGypsy

Have been on a couple of archaeological digs. It's fascinating, and easy to get caught up in the search. Some do it as a hobby while others devote their entire lives to it. If every archaeologist quit because people laughed at them, we would not have any insight into our history whatsoever.

Yup

Oh my god... she's HIDEOUS looking...

R. Cortez

Christians are lowering the intelligence bar almost daily. Time to bring back feeding them to the lions at the Coliseum Roman style.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments