Donna D'Errico RETURNS

from Noah's Ark Hunt --

My Life was in Danger

8/15/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081512_donna_derrico_splash_launchDonna D'Errico says she KNOWS people are making fun of her quest to find Noah's Ark ... but she doesn't care ... claiming she's willing to RISK HER LIFE to hunt for the biblical vessel.

The former "Baywatch" babe finally returned home from Turkey last night ... where she sustained several injuries to her face and body after a nasty fall on Mt. Ararat ... where the ark is rumored to be hidden.

0815_donna_derrico_small
"I'm just glad to be home," Donna said ... adding, "I found a lot of information."

When asked if she was in fear for her life, Donna replied, "Yeah ... I was."

But she explained, "I've just always wanted to climb Mt. Ararat and search for Noah's Ark ... and I know  everybody thinks it's funny and it's a big joke and people don't believe in it ... but I do ... and I've wanted to do it ever since I was a kid."

Donna said she wasn't just hunting for the Ark ... she was also hoping to find Donald Mackenzie ... a fellow Ark hunter who went missing during his trip to Ararat a few years ago.

While she didn't find Donald ... Donna claims she refuses to give up her search ... and vows to plan her return trip as soon as possible.

hi

She looks youngere

Selebraties Suck

I think it's an awesome exploration.

Selebraties Suck

There have been many do***entaries the ark and explorations to find it.

I don't know why everyone is trashing this woman. At least she got off her ass and did something,.

BJ

If you investigated before ytou speak, you wouldn't look so stupid,(sorry). I Wish I could tell you about personal experinces I've had with God. It would be wise if you investigated this before you made the comments. If we kept our mouths shut, we wouldn't look so bad.

Justice_4_Kelly

I personally think she was brutally raped and beaten by the scammer who paid for this so-called ark expedition.

She honestly looked embarrassed and on the verge of tears in the airport. I don't think she ever went anywhere near Mt. Ararat, whatever happened took place in a hotel.

The reason I come to this conclusion is because you don't see any pictures of any guides or other people involved in this expedition or her actually near Mt. Ararat.

EastCoastChopper

A giant Rotweiller chased her through the woods!

Krispy Krentcil

she needs her own show...
"In search of: the best ways to squander Nikki Sixx money"

next up: The Search For Zeus's Thunderbolt

TJ

What's her next adventure, snipe hunting? What a dim bulb.

laffnbear

I have grudging admiration for this loony tunes character. Seems to me another group tried some years ago, then popped up selling pieces of wood for exorbitant prices.
Fortunately for her gullibility is not a crime.
She is destined to die an unfulfilled person.
I always wanted to find-the Dutchman's lost gold mine.

laffnbear

Lauralin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Since you claim "science and history" back up her claim, it is up to you now to show that evidence.
I wish you lots of luck. However, like the ark, it is a fool's errand.

Sorry, mythology is neither history nor science.

niles

Did she find her career up there?

LDB

She's going through a mid-life crises

luvdomus

They just found Noah's Ark a couple of years ago. In fact, they seem to find it every couple of years!

manbearpig

assume for just a moment that the boat was real and that it was actually somewhere up there- it would have rotted away LONG ago. the conditions up there are NOT conducive to preservation. freezing and unfreezing and refreezing- anyone ever notice what happens when a road with a small pothole starts getting that treatment in winter? it quickly turns into a much bigger pothole. the weathering would have broken that thing up long ago. there would be NOTHING left.
besides, the concept is just ridiculous. the world was NEVER completely flooded as you could melt all of the ice in the world and there would still be plenty of land on earth. not even an aircraft carrier would be big enough to store 2 of every land animal and you would need many times that anyways.

FB

Donna D’Errico Trampled by Elephants After Finding Noah’s Ark!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments