Lindsay Lohan

$3,000 Shopping Spree

SURF'S UP

8/15/2012 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814_lindsay_lohan_shopping_article_AKMLindsay Lohan's back to her old ways -- at least in the reckless spending department ... because TMZ has learned, she recently dropped nearly $3,000 on a surf-themed shopping spree in O.C.

Lindsay and her bro Cody hit up the famous Jack's surf shop in Huntington Beach Friday -- and according to the receipt, the actress spent a total of $2,723 on surfer swag for her brother ... and that was WITH a 30% famous-person discount.

0814_lindsay_lohan_shopping_receipt_AKMWe're told Cody's an aspiring surfer -- and Lindsay wants to encourage him as much as possible by kitting him out.

But the $2,700 bill is just a drop in the bucket for Lindsay -- TMZ broke the story ... she's rolling in dough this year, raking in more than $2 MILLION.

khaines

WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING "raking in the dough" in the same sentance with 2 million earned. 2 mil is NOT ALOT OF MONEY for someone who claims to be constantly working, her momager puts out she is getting 1 mil for this photo shoot, a couple mil for this movie, now we know all those numbers are MADE UP. She is NOT RAKING IN THE DOUGH, so S T O P saying that. Plus we all know she snorts that much in a month, so ya she's broke.

jc

Has anyone ever seen the boy surfin'?
And just because you buy a stick and a puka shell necklace, it doesn't make you a pro surfer!

jeff

I spent more than that at Costco the other day, big deal.

Andyconda

did she ever pay "Elite Limo" back yet? $93,000

or the tanning salon? mike

DEBBIE

come on, give her a break she did budget shop. She saved $ 1083.12.
Hahaha

jc

Now I have the pic of Buffy w/ waterwings and a diaper, wingnut hat on the blowup jetski going around in circles while towing Hobie behind on the surboard....with Buffy sayin' "Weeeeeeeeee".....and Hobie sayin " Looky at meeeeeeee, I'm a sufer!"

Lucky_130

So this kid wants to go around looking like a boss huh? Frickin posers. I say these two drive up the coast and do some publicty photos surfing at Mavericks, that would be a good laugh!

LDB

She looks old

Andyconda

going to cracker barrel....Magda (something about mary) owes a bundle...and clothes wont help you surf......fckit surf naked SALT LIFE

Grandma Cracker

I will bet Huntington Beach is all about laughing their asses off at Lindsay's spray tan.........

Grandma Cracker

Isn't Hobie a wee bit short for a 16 year old male?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is Hobie the 'new' Ali or L'Nor 3.0? Her 'beck and call boy'? Since Ali FLED and Hobie wants to be a 'PRO', the ONLY way that 'pipe' dream even has a shot at being possible is to live in California. I don't recall too many 'pro' surfers from Merrick, NY . . . .

(I say CA because Blohan is here and obviously footing the bill, of course theres other, even better places to live to be a 'surfer'. He's sixteen and the family isn't 'rolling in it' despite the false tmz headline. He can't afford to live in Hawaii, by himself, now can he?)

Jay

Love how TMZ is acting as though Lindsay Lohan is on the fast track to becoming the next Warren Buffet all because she made 2 million dollars from posing nude and re-tweeting cheap ads on twitter. In Hollywood 2 mil is zilch.

magmax

WOW!!! Windsay Wohan!!! Fwee fousand dowaws!!! It’s me Windsay Wohan, Wed Cwoud.
Windsay Wohan? Now can you buy me a cuphoewde for my feathew socket and pay my cell phone bill? Pwease pwease pwease Windsay Wohan.
Windsay Wohan? I know you didn’t do dwugs or have any sex any time Windsay Wohan.
I Woooove you Windsay Wohan. You awe vewy soft and vewy smoove Windsay Wohan.

jc

@Uppy
"Dina is getting fingered in New York by some random dude"
Now, you know that ain't true!.......It's Hump Day and you know she's at T.G.I.Friday's, well into her 3 pitcher of LI Iced Tea. Trying to pick up some mid-week clientele.