Megadeth Singer

Obama 'Staged' Aurora

Shooting Massacre

8/15/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081512_mustaine_launch
Dave Mustaine -- the lead singer of Megadeth -- believes Barack Obama "staged" the massacre in Aurora, CO in a sick, twisted plot to pass a gun ban.

Mustaine made the comments on stage at an August 7 performance in Singapore ... when he told the crowd, "Back in my country, my president ... he's trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, like the 'Fast And Furious' thing down at the border ... Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there ... and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."

He continued, "I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America."

Obviously, Mustaine is not an Obama fan ... and recently bashed the President during an interview with Alex Jones ... saying, "With all of the proof about his birth certificate being fake. And you see the signs in Kenya that say 'the birthplace of Barack Obama.' Hello?! C'mon, guys. How stupid are we right now?"

Trevis Miho

HAHAHAHAHA, come on, that's FUNNY. If people truly believe this then you all should get together & shout these conspiracy theories from the mountain tops! I'd rather point my finger and laugh at you all as one, as opposed to random morons at a time. F**k Megadeth.

smarmy joe

Of course you can trust a guy who was so wasted, he was fired from Metallica....30 years ago.

dave

It is amazing that the conservatives who hate Obama so much go right to Hitler. If George W wasn't the WORST president ever (even the GOP wants him to NOT campaign) and a lying war monger psycho, I don't know who is. Oh, yeah Hitler!

Mona

How completely moronic of him!

jim2jamm

What an idiot!

..EW..

Ah boy... freedom of speech...

Poopey Poopstein

While this smacks of conspiracy theory BS, it does not change the fact Barack Obama = EPIC FAIL.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

He's even more fvcked up than Ted Nugent

Sue

I don't know who this guy is, but he's probably right. There is so much scary crap going on we have no idea about. Both sides of the aisle are corrupt.

tmo68

This guy is NUTS!

boobymanz

F*cking idiot. As soon as I found out this ass*ole was a birther, I deleted all of his songs from my collection. These right wing idiots are trying to destroy this country. They'll destroy themselves if they continue to allow neanderthals like this fool to speak for them. Must really hurt seeing a black man make something of himself and become President of the United States.

Laura

FEEL FREE TO LIVE ANYWHERE BUT AMERICA, LOSER! DON'T LET US STOP YOU!

twinsies

Who the hell is he and why should we believe or care what he says?

leadie39

WHAT THE HELL HE BEEN SMOKIN??PURE STUPID!!

gravelark

What in the hell is he talking about?? Does he even have a clue about the real issues in the country?? Wow....