Robert Pattinson

Mum on Kristen

Misleads on Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

8/15/2012 6:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0815_pattinson
Robert Pattinson is guilty of misleading by mumbling on the subject of Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

The actor appeared on "Good Morning America" this AM, when George Stephanopoulos tried buttering him up with his favorite cereal. Innocent enough, until Rob said, "It's only 30 calories," and then in a barely audible voice, he mumbles, "from fat." A short time later, he repeats the 30 calorie line but doesn't mention fat.

According to the box, 3/4 of a cup of Cinnamon Toast Crunch has 130 calories. In fairness, 3/4 of a bowl has 25 calories from fat. BTW, it also has 23 grams of carbs and 9 grams of sugar.

Oh yeah ... he wouldn't talk about Kristen Stewart.

JKLM10

Waffle Crisp is the best anyway

bit.ly/OY4boD

Phreaky

George softballed. Bad interview.

Angelina

Why is this guy so boring? Seriously, he's got no personality to speak of whatsoever! It's so irritating! Every interview I've tried to stomach with him or Kirsten feels like a not so bad rectal exam at best... ugh!

Quinn

Ben & Jerry's, Cinnamon Toast Crunch? I never saw a Twilight movie or anything else this bloke has been in but now I'm just going to watch his interviews to see which snack the interviewer gives him next. My money is on something salty.

Phishie from Philly

Why would he talk about Kristen when he can talk about cereal. Talking about cereal is more interesting. At leadr cereal can't cheat on you.
Phishie from Philly

Bridget

Cinnamon toast crunch is yummy.

Rob Zombie is King

I don't get it. Is the point of this article, that Robert discussed cereal? snooooooze interview and article

monkees fan

This is known in the Pattinson fandom as "ROB MATH." You have permission to laugh. It's supposed to be funny and off the cuff. Ask him about circus clowns and losing his car.

joe

Send that sawed off little greek back to greece,

anony

Don't let him fool you. He doesn't need KS for sex. He gets more tail than Hugh Hefner got in the 60s.
It's for the twelve year old girls who think Twilight is real.

Eva Stuart

I think Rob will be on Leno tonight eating Crunch N Munch and NOT talking about his personal life, you know, since he just wants to act and all...and, yeah...be on magazine covers. And make millions for playing dress up and pretending.

irishjess

I'm not surprised... Rob is showing class, which is missing from Hollywood these days...

No comment

George is suppose to be a serious news guy, and he copies the 'ice cream social with Jon Stewart'. This is so fricken stupid and a waste of time for the viewers. Either talk about K.S., or something else but don't waste anyone's time with fluff.

Reed

Thanks for updating me on this important news story about the calories in Cinnamon Toast Crunch cos I'm too stupid to read the side of the box and also if this is what you have to report on about Pattinson then I think his story is over and you can move on to someone else and beat up on them for a while.

ManiacalZebra

I tried that stuff once. It tasted like cinnamon toast cardboard.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments