Shia LaBeouf

'Transformers' Felt Like

A 'Finger Up My Ass'

8/15/2012 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0815_tmz_shia_labeoufShia LaBeouf claims filming "Transformers" felt like having a "a finger up your ass" -- and now, the actor says he's quitting big budget movies for good.

26-year-old Shia spoke with The Hollywood Reporter recently, swearing off studio flicks for the rest of his life ... in favor of a career in indie films -- saying, "I'm done ... There's no room for being a visionary in the studio system. It literally cannot exist."

Shia said, "You give Terrence Malick a movie like 'Transformers', and he's f**ked. There's no way for him to exist in that world."

Shia then gushed about the people behind his new movie "Lawless" -- saying, "These dudes are a miracle ... They give you the money, and they trust you -- [unlike the studios, which] give you the money, then get on a plane and come to the set and stick a finger up your ass and chase you around for five months."

That stinks.

Tee

Isn't he due for another drunken beatdown yet?

Joe

Without Transformers, the only thing we'd remember you for is Holes. now that, I'd rather have a finger in my ass than watch.

Majestik

Another ungrateful P.O.S. Ten years from now he's going to be begging for parts even if it means a walk on.

Thomas

Wow, U used to be one of my top 5 favorite male actors. Now ur just a duchebag bro. Why dont you go back to making stupid videos with you naked in them.....small hairy dick bitch.

Brenda

wow sounds like such a tuff gig Shia! Jeez so u mean they didnt just GIVE u millions and leave u alone to do with what ever u wanted? The nerve of those studio jerks!! How did they expect u to work under these horrible and hoffiying conditions??? take a break dear u deserve it :)

ActressLisa

he always speaks the truth. he's not afraid to show how it really is. I commend him for that!

Ginger

So you want the money then want to do whatever you want in the movie? Did I get that right? I say whoever paid you gets to tell you what and how to do the movie.

xiam007

well...you went back for #2 and #3...so does that mean you liked the finger in your ass??? or was it all about the $$$$

jimi

shia, please kill yourself. thanx , the world

obama'saracist

what an idiot.that finger up his ass was what allowed him to live the life and the opportunity to make those cheap stupid ugly unwatched dumb liberal no meaning films

gpzjack

he's a tool

2cool4school

Don't bite the hand that feed you.

Victoria

Don't you just sick and tired of the complaining..boo-hoo...poor me...I am a ACTOR! I need to feel! I need to ACT! ACT GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE!!! If it wasn't for those big budget "pieces of crap" no one would know who you are, you wouldn't be able to pay your mortage, feed yourself, and pay for those awful close you wear on your back! The homeless look is old. If you don't like the movies, change them, do theatre, don't piss and complain. Ever hears of never biting the hand that feeds you? What will you do when Hollywood stops calling?

Kevin

This kid sounds like a real hipster douche. He needs to get shot.

Dee

I would gladly sit and spin that finger for how much he got in Transformers!