Shia LaBeouf

'Transformers' Felt Like

A 'Finger Up My Ass'

8/15/2012 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0815_tmz_shia_labeoufShia LaBeouf claims filming "Transformers" felt like having a "a finger up your ass" -- and now, the actor says he's quitting big budget movies for good.

26-year-old Shia spoke with The Hollywood Reporter recently, swearing off studio flicks for the rest of his life ... in favor of a career in indie films -- saying, "I'm done ... There's no room for being a visionary in the studio system. It literally cannot exist."

Shia said, "You give Terrence Malick a movie like 'Transformers', and he's f**ked. There's no way for him to exist in that world."

Shia then gushed about the people behind his new movie "Lawless" -- saying, "These dudes are a miracle ... They give you the money, and they trust you -- [unlike the studios, which] give you the money, then get on a plane and come to the set and stick a finger up your ass and chase you around for five months."

That stinks.

yodidreambody

HEY.. **ATTENTION** WANT A BUTT LIKE NICKI MINAJ GO TO>>>>WWW.DIVANATION1.COM NOW !!! CHECK US OUT ALL INFO IS CONFIDENTIAL!!!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

The4 only thing up your ASS Shia, is your HEAD!!! The only reason you are where you are, certainly is NOT from your Talent or acting abilities, Its from the people who go to your Sinnergogue with you- Thats the only connection you have in Hollywood, just like the many other FAILURES there!

O_o

k - so shia is definitely building quite a resume of great flix. but, it sounds like his ego is rising above him. transformers MADE him. a little gratitude might be a better fit there.

BECKY

I think that the spoiled little Shia should give back all the money that he made of me and many millions of other people since it was so painful making all that money. Maybe someone should actually put something up his butt and correct his attitude. Wow what a piece of work slamming what made him who he is. Hopefully the directors and execs out there will see this and he will never have to work in film again. Hmmm.

happypat35

Give it back (the money) if you bothered you so much.....You can relieve yourself of all of that....think of it as a cleansing/staring over process....shoot throw the money in the streets, where your hippy parents live.

STFUP

"the actor says he's quitting big budget movies for good"
Oh if only that were true! He seems poised to replace Indiana Jones w/ the way they ended Crystal Skull - the horror!
But I'm betting he'll cave the minute someone offers him a big paycheck.

BabyBubba

Your music video was fake. Showing your question inches was not artistic.

Kristoferian

Good riddance, I can name at least a dozen actors that could have filled all the spots in his movies

small asian penis

you can put your whole fist up my a$$ for that amount of dough

ManiacalZebra

Translation: I'm throwing a temper tantrum because they wouldn't let me have my way, so I'm going to punish them by fading into obscurity.

andy

So, Shia, . . . let's see . . .
The experience of "Transformers" was so overly traumatic, that you came back for 2 additional sequels. And, those mega million dollar checks for all 3 movies probably cashed in quite nicely, I would imagine.
Shia, you happen to be "capable" in acting, but to be perfectly honest, the movies that you've been in which have done well, have done well because the material and promotion have been top notch.
Shia, . . . Ed Norton, you're not!!!!!!
FIND SOME HUMILITY . . .

verlinda

Besides a FINGER. Wonder what else has been up his ass

reeserose

Wow! what a ungrateful turd. why is he even in the business? I'd take his place any day, and gladly!

Svenghooli

Ok, he's friggin cool in my book now...

wanderella

that's called having a boss....what a douch...nobody wants him in studion movies that's why he has downed sized to indies....even though indies are better...its alot harder to make happen...this guy just seems like a huge jerkoff....