'Batman' Massacre Victim

To Megadeth Singer:

Don't BLAME Obama!

8/16/2012 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0816_carli_richards
Megadeth singer Dave Mustaine is an idiot ... because Barack Obama is not to blame for the Aurora massacre ... so says one of the people who was shot in the theater that night.

TMZ spoke with Carli Richards ... who sustained multiple gunshot wounds when James Holmes opened fire during a screening of "Dark Knight Rises" last month.

After watching the footage of Mustaine blaming Obama for "staging" the Aurora shooting to push an anti-gun agenda, Richards is lashing back ... telling us, "Some people think the President is a good scapegoat but he didn't shoot me."

081512_mustaine_launch
Richards adds, "It’s obviously kind of absurd and people who make up conspiracies just want attention."

"Everybody is emotional at this time and needs to blame somebody I guess. I don’t think they realize the consequences of not being responsible for your own actions and James Holmes needs to be held accountable for his, to whatever way the justice system deems fit."

Kevin S

I would never blame Obama for the shooting And I would never blame the guns They didn't walk in there and shoot those people a very evil person did. But I will blame Obama for trying to remove our rights to defend our lives against evil attackers

gnarly

It's Mustaine not Mustain, yep he is an idiot.

HRH Prince Michael

P.S. Note, all the Fed-supplied influx of "United we stand, divided we...."
An Abraham Lincoln quote, inspired by The Most Blessed Christ King Yeshua!

The highest POVERTY-rate in FIFTY-YEARS!
got "leadership"?!?

Too much, too little, TOO LATE.

Bridget

To the people who deem it necessary to attack this victim for whatever reason....this girl is a FOUR YEAR NAVY VETERAN!!!

Oh and for whoever said she just had scratches. It was buckshot. She was shot in her right arm, both legs, chest and back. Oh and for the people accusing her of suing. This is not the same girl that TMZ did the artical on about suing (that girl is dead, it is her mother who is suing). Infact in a short search, I couldn't find anything about this girl filing a lawsuit.

Oh and since she is a FOUR YEAR NAVY VETERAN maybe those who have decided to insult her should think about showing a little more respect for someone who fought for you to run your mouths like that!!!!!

Anyway, I hope she is healing well. Obama had nothing to do with the shooting. And I am glad she is trying to nip this conspiracy theory in the bud before it becomes too big.

LindaS

The guy is a friggin idiot..
I had to vent
"Megadeath McIdiot - Obama Staged Colorado Shootings for Gun Cont" on Zoomers: http://ning.it/N6RYwf

Utazdevl

Someone dumb enough to make the comments Mustain made probably should have a gun in the first place.

LindaS

This is insane.. I read this this morning and had to vent about it.The guy is a friggin idiot..
I had to vent
"Megadeath McIdiot - http://ning.it/N6RYwf I once liked the guy- now not so much. I agree with the poster below- a house divided is not going to work

Lydia

OMG why would you bother this woman about this ridiculous comment, TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew20038

NO ONE IS SAYING THE WORLD IS PERFECT BUT YOU GUYS WOULD RATHER BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT OUT TO GET US AND ETC BECAUSE OF ALEX JONES WHAT HE SAIDS.YOU PEOPLE NED TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LOVE GETTING OFF BY SPREADING FEAR LIKE ALEX JONES AND ETC OTHERS LIKE HIM.WE AREN'T SAYING THE GOV IS PERFECT YES THEY SCREW UP MANY TIMES BUT THEY NOT GOING TO GO OUT AND STAGE THINGS GUYS FOR CRYING OUTLOUD.THERE JUST EVIL PEOPLE IN THE WORD THAT IS ALL.MOST OF THEM HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS AND OTHERS DO IT FOR FUN AND BLAME IT ON GAMES AND ETC.YOU GUYS CAN DISAGREE WITH OBAMA OR NOT BE A DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN OR INDEPENDENT BUT LET GET ONE THING STRAIGHT. GOV NOR OBAMA WOULD STAGE THIS STUFF THAT YOU OR ALEX JONES IS SAYING.

dumb.blind.sheep

I just had to create an account reading over these comments to say I think it's manditory the TMZ workers creat fake acct's & post the most ridiculous comments, and then go through looking for the most liberal idiots on here and give them all thumbs up. Idk who this guy is claming that this was a ploy to begin taking guns away from Americans but he is obviously right. If you trolls would get off worthless websites like this and read ACTUAL news that matters maybe you would realize WTF is actually going on in the U.S.

laffnbear

Mary P
You are up on the radical right's talking points. Seems you follow Fox news well. The only problem is you are very wrong.
You sound like you have been bought by the tea baggers.
You are so focused on the right you run a risk of being run over by the middle traffic. Too bad, you sound otherwise intelligent.

Sersi

So sad I actually like some of Megadeth's music, maybe he is making a new conspiracy book so people can buy. You know that one person who has not looked up information, study, or simply reads up on current affairs will believe anything, how unfortunate.

Sersi

"doesn't read up" - sorry typo I left doesn't out

Guest321

I'm sorry that anyone has gone thru a situation like this, and then you have to deal with these idiots.
.........
Dave Mustaine is a f*cking idiot for blaming The President for all of these shootings. Really?
-you know what Dave: I blame your crappy ass music for all suicides.
you're a jackass for using this situation to gain attention for your own agenda!!!
-- ignorance makes this country no better, than the ones we are fighting against. Have some respect for those people that went thru this horrific ordeal.

Drew20038

I feel sorry for the ones that keep voting hate on this because they rather believe what Alex Jones saids and that the government out to get us rather than believe what I have been saying.