« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Divorce is NOT

So I Can Marry Kanye

8/16/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0815_kim_kanye_kris_tmz
Kim Kardashian
is telling close friends she is not pushing for a divorce so she can marry Kanye West -- she's saying Kris Humphries has simply become "a cancer" she wants out of her life forever.

Sources connected with Kim tell TMZ ... after Wednesday's court hearing, Kim said, "Kris is the first person I ever had to break-up with and that f**ked with my emotions." She added, when their marriage started to fall apart "He told our producers he would destroy my career and me if the show wasn't edited right."

Kim, who is telling friends she is "emotionally exhausted" from dealing with Kris, says if he really thinks he can convince a judge she defrauded him, wait 'til he sees the outtakes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" -- which show Kris as a "manipulative, vindictive, petty, fame-hungry jerk."

Kim is telling friends, "It's all on camera and it's going to backfire in his face."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Joyce Ann DePew

Its all about Kim again--no one else was involved or hurt. I hope Kris wins out at the end.

Kim

This is what I have been saying all along, the show may be edited but what is on film is what is on film and if the crew is taping EVERYTHING then the truth will come out. Good for Kim. That big jerk will end up paying her when this is all said and done. I know that the haters wants drama but just like the idiot Kris Humphries they will have eg on their face when this is all said and done, people are saying dumb sh*t because they envy Kim and her family but they know darn well Kris is wrong. LOL!! love all the haters hitting the hate button for positive Kim K comments. That's what haters do it's their full time job.

scoopie

She is a fraud and a cancer I want out of my life. Too bad my favorite celebrity news site here has their nose stuck up her azz. Nice job devalueing Kris, you faux christian.

WW

This was Husband #1's drama - sounds familar...

IDamon Thomas fights abuse claim, slams ex-wife Kim Kardashian for being 'obsessed with fame'
BY CRISTINA EVERETT
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Kim Kardashian's hidden past with ex-husband Damon Thomas has resurfaced and taken a turn for the worse.
Following the recent leak of their 2003 divorce papers, in which Kardashian alleged that she was physically and emotionally abused during the three-year marriage, Thomas is lashing out against the claims.
"It's just absolutely not true," Thomas, 39, told In Touch, adding that Kardashian never filed for a restraining order against him.
Thomas claimed that Kardashian accused him of abuse in order to get "a lot of money" out of him.
In the do***ents, obtained by Star magazine, Kardashian claimed she was often left bruised and battered from Thomas punching her in the face, slamming her against walls and throwing her across the room.
Kardashian, 29, recalled one alleged incident when Thomas became suspicious about who she was paging.
"He became enraged and punched me in the face. My face was bruised and swollen as a result," she said. "I thought about calling the police but was afraid and decided not to do so."
Thomas was also accused of having so much control over his young wife that he forced her to quit jobs and college and prohibited her from seeing any friends.
"Damon decided what we would do and when we would do it. He was very much the "King of the castle,'" she said. "He said he wanted to know where I was at all times."
Noting that he was the one who filed for divorce, Thomas said he decided to end his marriage when he allegedly discovered Kardashian cheating on him with "multiple guys." She has denied the claim.
During a brief reconciliation, Damon claimed Kardashian convinced him to fund her
extravagant shopping sprees and extensive plastic surgery, which purportedly included a boob job and liposuction.
"She wanted to have that lifestyle," he explained. "She wanted to be what she ultimately became."
He said it wasn't until he saw a photo of Kardashian out on a date with Jennifer Lopez's ex, Cris Judd, that he ended things.
"I saw my wife with another man, wearing the clothes that we had just bought after her lipo," he said. "It was not something as a husband you ever wanted to see."
Damon claimed that Kardashian is the type of person who is willing to step on anyone in order to get what she wants.
"Kim is obsessed with fame," he said. "She can't write or sing or dance, so she does harmful things in order to validate herself in the media. That's a fame-whore to me. It's just not cool at all."
After filing for divorce in 2003, Thomas was reportedly ordered to give Kardashian a lump-sum payment of $56,000.

Sherms

Hmmm....her description of him would be exactly how I would describe HER!! "manipulative, vindictive, petty, fame-hungry jerk."

darisa

are you kidding me? of course not...she's an idiot. she produces those shows...she pays those people to produce. of course, she is going to show Kris H. in a bad light...if i were the judge i wouldn't view HER tapes but i'm sure he has to be fair..because you know those tapes are going to be manipulated to show that Kris is bad and Kim is just a sweet, misunderstood girl. I think Kim and Kanye are smoking crack. She's a ho and a moron. Ain't nothing changed.

Bitchmaster

There should be more stories about the awesome Kim K. Fans here are aching to see more. It's why the comments are alway in the several hundreds!

Rick LaChapelle

Malika=Kim Lardassian

roll3567

She's knows all about things backfiring in her face.

CN

You reap what you sow, Kimmie. This all resulted from your greed. It's time to grow up now, contribute something substantial to the world, and quit being an entitled narccicist.

Take all your money and leave the rest of us alone for a while. Your time has come and gone (and it lastest way too long).

katela

Go Kris Humphries. She only knows how to manipulate and has never been confronted by someone who won't roll over. Ha Ha Ha Kim.
Not going your way this time.

Katz

Problem here is she couldn't wait to have the big wedding, now she can't get rid of him fast enough. Why would anyone want this ho anyway? Money can't buy class, and this family has none! Does anyone even watch this show anymore?

Rex

They both need to go away.....

Genjerleigh

I could care less what are in the outtakes of the reality show. I'm confident he was the same guy before the marriage that he was after they got married. I don't feel sorry for her and I think anything she says is total BS.

Trooper Tom

This cheap skank gives new meaning to the words media whoring. That is all she is cheap, tawdry, will say and do any thing for attention, appear any where regardless of the event, will drop her clothing when she sees $ sign, gets handed around by ball players, the only career she has is media whoring and boinking the latest guy who wanders by