« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Divorce is NOT

So I Can Marry Kanye

8/16/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0815_kim_kanye_kris_tmz
Kim Kardashian
is telling close friends she is not pushing for a divorce so she can marry Kanye West -- she's saying Kris Humphries has simply become "a cancer" she wants out of her life forever.

Sources connected with Kim tell TMZ ... after Wednesday's court hearing, Kim said, "Kris is the first person I ever had to break-up with and that f**ked with my emotions." She added, when their marriage started to fall apart "He told our producers he would destroy my career and me if the show wasn't edited right."

Kim, who is telling friends she is "emotionally exhausted" from dealing with Kris, says if he really thinks he can convince a judge she defrauded him, wait 'til he sees the outtakes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" -- which show Kris as a "manipulative, vindictive, petty, fame-hungry jerk."

Kim is telling friends, "It's all on camera and it's going to backfire in his face."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SeikoSuxx

Kim didn't you break up with Ray J? and Reggie Bush? and TJ Jackson? BITCH STOP LYING YOU BREAK UP WITH EVERYBODY!

Peter Hobson

I assume Malika is about 10 years old and hasn't been of the earth long enough to learn that Kim has not spoken a word of truth for a long, long time.

Bwoy dem

Dear Kim... one day you'll will find yourself sitting alone at a diner, beaten up, used, worn out by the world, and in a personal hell so bad where even Tila Tequila will be saying "wow... I guess my life could have turned out worse"... a waiter will come by and you will ask for a menu to which he will respond "This is the Karma cafe... we only serve what you deserve" then he will put his hand on your shoulder and ask "What happened to your ass anyways" to which you will point at the TV screen above the bar where there's a video of Kanye West ruining another singers accceptance speech once again and reply "there he is... we don't talk anymore."

nuala

Kim should not compare her situation with Kris as a "cancer"...some people have cancer and are fighting to stay alive. She should stop her whining.

palermo

I admit I actually liked KUWTK in the beginning. Then their "real" personalities started showing. I know it's scripted, but they are not nice people. The Mom brags about her affairs and emasculates Bruce on a daily basis. He hides in the garage and lets her whore out his youngest daughters. All of them call each other names and curse constantly, even in front of Mason. I think Kris talked back to Kim and spoke the truth and she didn't like it. He is a far more decent person than she could ever hope to be. The almighty daughter rules the Kardashian family, they have no morals or values.

dierdre

Seriously, i am 1000% on Kris Humphrey's side. All these trashians did was use him, and i don't blame Kris for dragging this divorce out, and making her suffer. They are all USERS, and HOES and GOLD-DIGGING FAMES WHORES>>>>I SERIOUSLY HOPE THE WHOLE FAMILY DIES>>>>>>PEOPLE ARE TRULY SICK OF ALL OF THEM< ESPECIALLY ME>>>>UGHHHHH

marian2778

You know what, little miss K? Try living with an actual cancer in your body! Like me! Now that is hell! My life will be forever changed after my surgery NEXT week! You can go on living your life after your divorce! With all your money and bulls****!

Maria

Kris is teaching Kim a great lesson...you don't play with people emotions she treat love like a game.. She have been with sooooooo many Celebrity men... She is very very superficial and spoil...she need to face this man with some real answers and stop moving on to the next high profil man for attention!!!

O_o

if dumbphries had an ounce of maturity, he'd step away from the marriage and be glad that more time wasn't wasted.

Who Knew

Ya right you lying skank. You reap what you sew, it's called Karma. Just admit to fraud and you good. 98% of the world does not believe you. You have lied way too many times. Go back to having that momager say Kim's a smart girl and has a big heart, she's in love with love. WTF does in love with love mean? Lame family, except Bruce and his girls so far.

sharmae

Kim and her family should know all about "fame hungry jerks:!". So maybe Kris isn't the great person he or others make him out to be. However, why bash Kris for that when Kim herself seems to have become fame/money/material hungrier over the years? And it seems like all Kim is about is showing her breasts off to the world, flaunting her money/possessions/trips, etc. and depending on men to make her happy. It's like she cannot be alone and stand on her own womanhood/merit. She and Paris have had one guy after another, and I don't believe it's all the guys fault. Maybe if they would stop acting like diva's, then maybe they would finally find true love! And realize that only in their world does everything revolve around them. They may have much more than the average person, but in many ways they have much less.

kaden000

what Francis replied I am blown away that anyone can earn $9076 in a few weeks on the internet. did you see this link www.LazyCash32.com

Sarah

And BTW people please dont get me mixed up with the other so called "Sarah" aka Kim Whoredashian. Stop using my name you plastic looking hag.

tokunbo omotola

I honestly think this matter will certainly come to an intresting end. See also-http://celebritynaija.blogspot.com/2012/08/kim-kardashian-and-kris-humphries.html

Cheryl

So she is saying Kris is a "manipulative, vindictive, petty, fame-hungry jerk." Now I know why the marriage didn't last. They were too much alike!