Kristen Stewart

MAD

She's the Fall Guy

8/16/2012 12:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0815_kristen_stewart_rupert_sanders_fameflynet-DATEKristen Stewart has publicly shown remorse over her affair with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, but privately she is FURIOUS she's taking all the heat ... sources directly connected with Kristen tell TMZ.

Our sources tell us ... Kristen can't believe the public isn't painting Rupert Sanders as the bad guy.  She's grousing that he's 19 years her senior and was "in a position of power over her" ... being a director of a movie she had just shot and presumably someone she was going to work with again.

Kristen is also incensed that she's being called the big cheater. Although she knows she shouldn't have done it because she was in a committed relationship with Robert Pattinson, she feels Rupert is in a totally different and far more culpable situation, being married with 2 kids.

We're told Kristen fears her career may be irreparably damaged -- something she believes she doesn't deserve as a 22-year-old single woman who made a stupid mistake.

Janroc

She wasn't "single." She was in a committed relationship. She has no one to blame but herself. Did Rupert put a gun to her head? She could have just said NO. She's an established actress, it's not like she was just starting out and her career would be ruined. Now it will be ruined because of HER actions....

Melissa

Oh please, yes shes getting most of the focus, but she is the more public figure! No one really knew who Rupert was before the scandal and paid attention to his marriage. They are both at fault here, but why is she surprised to get most of the attention? She and Robert have been in the public eye for years now and are in the middle of movies where their characters love story is the focus. If you ask most given people who is the worst, they will most likely say they are both awful. But Kristen can't be surprised shes getting more press. I will say though, wearing Robert's hat while meeting Rupert took her to a whole new level of s*** in my book, but Rupert is s*** as well.

Suzanna Elizabeth

I agree with Kristen. I dont find her blameless by a long shot but she is young. At 40 yrs old I look back at all the dumb things I did; I think of some of the people I trusted that I shouldn't have when I was in my 20's. I have many regrets. Rupert is in his 40s. HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO USE A 22 YEAR OLD AND CHEAT ON HIS WIFE!!!!

I also think that it is a little unfair that Robert is being so hard on her. Men cheat and expect us to forgive and forget when they apologize; Yet when we make the same mistake they drop us like a hot potato. I hope in time he may consider going to counseling with her to save at least the friendship they once had.

noodles

First of all the entire comment does not seem as though it came from a girl of her age,the comment is what an older more savvy publicist would say while desperately trying to justify and lay blame on anyone but the her,I mean come on they are actually using "I know you are but what am I" tactics..is she getting more focus yes, but is that surprising??I would ask if any of us knew who this guy was before the affair she is getting more attention because she is more well known.On the other side of that if she didn't race to twitter of all places to say regrets perhaps people wouldn't be as disgusted with her,there are pics of you all over town pulling him back to what he was doing then you say "i love him I do and would never hurt him,well a bit late cause ya already did.this proves one thing,that no matter who she is with it is difficult to yank the stick which is inserted so the woman can crack even the smallest of smiles..

Marina

Kristen is not the bad person here. First of all she wasn't even married to Robert Pattinson, Second of all Rupert is the one married so that is where any blame should be placed, and third it has been do***ented that for her and Robert to have had a so called committed relationship, Robert has dated other women. This is just typical where everyone wants to blame the woman when the blame does not belong with her. When will people hold the person who took vows accountable and stop having this double standard when it comes to women?

Sandra-A1

Kristin...BOTH of you are guilty.
You cannot place the blame entirely on Rupert because it takes two to have an affair.
You could have said "NO".
Playing the "he was older and in a position of power over you" is "a crock full". You are a major star and your "Q" rating was high. You had just as much power over the situation as he did...probably more.... since you are better known than he is.
It is way too late to be playing the victim in this situation ...and, frankly, my dear the role does not suit you.

Rob

As Nene from Real Housewises of Atltanta says, "close your legs to married men"! She knew he was married and had two kids... Kristen is now paying the price for her actions and she doesn't like how it feels!

Carlie

My heart goes out to Robert...I think they made a great couple but she's just way to young to truly understand the meaning of "love". Now it's to late Kristen, the consequences are severe and YOU lost a real sweetheart. Ruperts wife will "forgive" him and move on with her "pampered life". She might never leave him, why give up the "comfy lifestyle" and "all his money" for just a trivial little affair. Mmmmmm....maybe she'll move on over to "ROBERTS" BEDROOM....!! Couldn't blame her for that....

Big John

She has proven herself to be a common tramp or a cheap slut. Take your choice. Maybe she is just a nymphomaniac.

Racehl

If your career tanks for a while or longer it's nothing compared to what your "stupid mistake" did to the lives of those kids.

He's married with kids. She had an affair with someone married with kids. They are equally culpable.

Patterson run if you know what's good for you. Better to find out now than how his wife found out and after kids are involved. Stewart get counseling to work on your issues that lead to this and lead to you, even now, focusing on the impacts on yourself.

moosh08

I just have to say that Rob guy definitely seems to be a little light in the loafers.

Carlie

__________

Gordy

Geezey peasey, this girl is such a loser. What arrogance to think Rupert should be blamed more than she. Is he a rat and a creep? Of course! But this nincompoop knew he was married with kids. She knew his wife. Is she really pulling that "He had power over me." garbage? Here's what someone with MORALS does, Kristen, they walk away, they say "NO thanks, dirtbag." I don't know what Hollywood sees in her anyway. She is a terrible actress, she is not attractive and she seemed undead before Edward changed her. Good luck to Rob Pattinson, he can do so much better than this angry tramp.

UNICORN LADY

Women/Men who are not married and have an affair with a married person tend to get lambasted more than the married person!

My thoughts are; both are just as guilty (if the unmarried person knows they are cheating with a married person.) and should be ashamed of themselves! If there are children involved then they both should be doubly ashamed of themselves!!

There is no "they were older(as long as both parties are over 18; if one party is under 18, that is another situation and illegal) and or they were in a power position" as everyone knows right from wrong!!! Just say NO!

I feel the same for those people in committed relationships!!

I like her acting and his directing, however, I no longer respect either of them!!

Enough said?

lawery

Kristen has good represntation. Crying about, "I'm only a little girl and a bad man with power took advantage of me!!!"
Brillian! Took some heat off of her, and thats why those publistis get the big bucks.
And? Did KS say she was single when that happend? Wow thats loose with the words!!!! She was in a serious COMMITED relationship!!!
What a cheap terrible thing to say, and another finger nail pulled offof poor Rob who is handeling this like a class act.
Hey Kristen next time keep it in your pants until you grow a pair to tell the person that you want out of the relationship.
But....
You knew that already right chubby?