Kristen Stewart

MAD

She's the Fall Guy

8/16/2012 12:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0815_kristen_stewart_rupert_sanders_fameflynet-DATEKristen Stewart has publicly shown remorse over her affair with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, but privately she is FURIOUS she's taking all the heat ... sources directly connected with Kristen tell TMZ.

Our sources tell us ... Kristen can't believe the public isn't painting Rupert Sanders as the bad guy.  She's grousing that he's 19 years her senior and was "in a position of power over her" ... being a director of a movie she had just shot and presumably someone she was going to work with again.

Kristen is also incensed that she's being called the big cheater. Although she knows she shouldn't have done it because she was in a committed relationship with Robert Pattinson, she feels Rupert is in a totally different and far more culpable situation, being married with 2 kids.

We're told Kristen fears her career may be irreparably damaged -- something she believes she doesn't deserve as a 22-year-old single woman who made a stupid mistake.

PoeticPulse

Kristen, be a woman. Stop being a whiny little girl. You made your bed. Now you have to lay in it. You are just as responsible as Rupert for your so called "momentary discretion". Learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them. I and many others do not feel sorry for you. You had everything (Rob in the palm of your heart), and you let him slip away because you needed a sexual fix. Do yourself and everyone involved a favor --- Move on and become a better person for you, not others.

Samantha

Come on guys! I mean cut Kristen a break. It's not like she's the only one in the world to ever have an affair with a married man. And Rupert isn't the only married man int he world to ever have an affair with a single woman. Men get bored with their wives. If they are too tight assed to keep their man happy. Kristen is a beautiful young woman and I am sure Rupert was attracted to her. I mean what man wouldn't be? They both made a mistake......and now they need to move on and forget about it. Can they remain friends and work together? Probably not. But everyone needs to live their own life and stop being hypocrites by playing judge to them. We are not to judge our fellow man. That's in the commandments. So STOP and DON'T JUDGE them. Turn that mirror on yourself. How self righteous have you been in your life lately?

jules

Finally the general public and media are giving the same "heat" and attention to adultery as they do all the other "great sins".
As to Kristin's feeling that she's being targeted, well honey if you'd walked away, had an ounce of class and respect for all the lives involved then you wouldn't be in this mess. You made your bed, be prepared to sleep in it for a while. At least until the next scandal comes along.

Dave

A whore is a whore, even if your 22 years old

Cody Cromarty

Trying to say "Rupert's the bad guy because he's cheating worse than me!" still doesn't cancel out the fact that she still got caught cheating on her much more popular boyfriend, and trying to blame the guy she was just getting it from is going to ensure that he does his hardest to get back at her and **** with her career. She's whining that she shouldn't have her career ruined, but doing everything she can to do so.

And the "position of power" thing makes it even worse: either she's implying a non-consensual relationship and getting the stigma of a girl trying to basically falsely cry rape, or she's admitting to sleeping with directors to get roles and have more influence.

vicente

Classic Liberal Blame Game going on here......Somehow it's always someone elses fault! Take responsibility for your own actions Kristen....you won't have any lies haunting you and life will move on more smoothly.

eileen forziati

both Kristen and Rupert are wrong! he being the married one with children is more at fault....that's a line you just don't cross, unless ur an a hole and God knows there are plenty of them around!!! as far as Robert, I hope he finds someone who is as committed as he is in a relationship.... it's a rarety these days!

Julia

People get real!!!!They are both equally to blame. This young lady needs to grow up and be responsible for her own behavior and quite laying blame on someone esle for her behavior. Because when you lay with dogs you get fleas. She needs to get a flea collar and a flea bath and move on. No one has the power to ruin your life but yourself. She wants a career in acting belive me she needs to just lift her head up and just do it and forget the rest. Just because you have an affair does not mean that it will wreck your life, because if this was true look at the many stars that have had affairs. Theyre lives are'nt ruined.

Yolanda Alvarado

Let's put it this way if you spouse screw around with someone else (remember you are married) who fault would it be your spouse of the other person. You would be upset and hurt with your spouse. Also remember if it isn't with this certain individual it would be with someone else. Because if he/she does it they will do it with anyone they get tempt with. Therefore, I say the married person is responsible for his loyalty to his married partner. Kristen does not have a wedding ring on her finger but he does. To make thing worst he has two children. He did not think about them did he? I had a husband who was unfaith twice, first time, I forgive do not forget the second I did not forgive or forget. I got a divorce. If he did it once, twice and he would do it again again. I can bet my life this was not Rupert first time he an older man so he had plenty of time to mess around. It is just this this time he got his hands struck in the cookie jar. .

RS

Both should be blamed, but people are going to go more with slamming her than anything. Both of them cheated on their partners, and should share the blame. And if she's upset, she needs to deal with it. It's going to be a while before the backlash ends. If she wants to save what's left of her career and fans, she needs to apologize to the guy's family instead of just Robert, then lay low for a while. Whining is just going to irritate people that much more, and keep this from blowing over.

Buck

F her young woman discover who they are her age, period, period. I'm a person who is pathologically attracted to bad woman, they are my pray, I like to think:/...sometimes I'm pray. Get the loveless little princess back out in her fish tank, let her learn to **** harder, kinkier, and expect less emotion from men. She is the person that made those decisions, indicating she is lower on the emotion, loyal, family scale anyway. Now she becomes who she really is. She should never confuse her decisions with age.

annoymous

I think the whole thing is blow out of perpotion. The guy is a bastard for doing this to such a young girl. The media has done everything to make her true love leave her. Such bitches make comments against her. People are so vicious, Christ needs to press the stop button and it is very soon. Those that enjoy hurting others and seeing others be hurt, will be on the burn forever list and never being quenched. Be careful before you judge because your judgement day is coming. I wish her the best.

Dan

Oh no Kristin Stewert is furious?! Is there any video of her finally showing some sort of emotion other then confused and constipated? haha. He was in a positions of power? Really? The guy none of us have heard of and none of us will ever hear from again besides hey remember that guy kristin stewert cheated or robert patinson with? What every happened to him? The girl in one of the greatest moves ever has more power then an average director. Also there are millions of men out there perfectly happy with their families and would never go out and cheat but if an attractive celebrity was willing to screw them they'd cheat. I'd cheat if Kaley Cuoco from big bang theory wanted to sleep with me :)

wwwwwww

Problem is with both of them, once a cheater, always a cheater.

Yolanda Alvarado