« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Phelps' GF

The Gold-Winning Bikini

8/16/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Michael Phelps' Girlfriend Megan Rossee in a gold bikini.While Michael Phelps is off hanging out in a mankini with his guys pals in the Maldives, his gorgeous reported girlfriend Megan Rossee was frolicking in a sexy gold bikini at the beach in Santa Monica on Thursday.

Phelps really is the greatest.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Northerngirl41

It's kinda sad...he would never date fellow female swimmers who he would have the most in common with because they get to big and broad in the shoulders from years of swimming...yet male swimmers win the hot body contest for all their years of swimming. Men just like tiny, feminine girls for some reason..no matter what that other girl has to offer as a woman. Society is so messed up.

Dan

I've seen better looking girls at the local stores in my town.

AndUKnowThisMan

Damn! she is smoking HOT!! If you think differant than you and Harvey should ride!!!!

Slash

She's hardly "hot". I'd say average, at best. Phelps could do a lot better, but I suppose she'll do quite nicely as his gay beard. I mean, it's not like he's ever going to have sex with her. When you like sausage, fish just has no appeal...

Jen

Why all the hate? She is a beautiful girl with no plastic surgery. In a country that is half obese and also full of fake, orange looking, plastic duck lipped freaks, I think she looks exceptional.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

She's about a Bronze at the most.

Jackie

Did she have a bronze spray tan? I like her bikini

I'm A Lawyer

That color indicates what she digs for.

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

wow she is a hottie I am surprised she is with Michael I like the guy but he does seem ...slow. I like the bikini

Big D

Buy the bitch some titties

Forker

gotta def be a set up for publicity there is no other reason to be swimming in the Cold and Polluted ocean water in Santa Monica, omg Lame !

Bubbles The Chimp

A bit saggy-assed.

Rachel

Like the Gold Bikini wasn't planned. She probably called the paparazzi herself to get free publicity. In other words... She's using Michael Phelps to get her career started. But, he knew she was aspiring actress when he met her. Michael, if you're reading this... Don't be stupid. She's used you, enough. We shouldn't even be commenting on a story about her, but, because of you we are. Get it!?

remy

she wants him for money, he wants her for looks. what's the problem?

Sunset