« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Phelps' GF

The Gold-Winning Bikini

8/16/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Michael Phelps' Girlfriend Megan Rossee in a gold bikini.While Michael Phelps is off hanging out in a mankini with his guys pals in the Maldives, his gorgeous reported girlfriend Megan Rossee was frolicking in a sexy gold bikini at the beach in Santa Monica on Thursday.

Phelps really is the greatest.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Morgan

Obviously not a breast man...

Tom

The only problem is that she's flat chested. Not much of an ass either. Sure she's hot, but I'm not going to look at her face when I **** her.

the_truth_hurts

so sexy and he would rather hang with 5 guys...what a queen

Gretel

I think it's so nice that Michael Phelps found a woman who wants nothing to do with anyone with fame or celebrity. How refreshing. Maybe he'll find one, because it sure isn't her.

Marlena

Does his mankini goe up his ass too?

maria

I'm not going to put Michael down, why wouldn't he hook up with her if she's willing, but she is a golding digging whore, he's not the first of her victims. Hope he just doesn't spend too much of his money on her before she finds her next prey.

brad

Great looking face. Too bad God didn't issue her some bigger boobs and a little more butt. I'm sure if her modeling career gets going she could afford to get some implants. She needs to get them just the right size for her body frame. Not too big, not too small. Pamela Anderson went overboard with the size of hers. Too big isn't too attractive to me.

Harlin's Garage

My britches got all tight....

Sersi

She is pretty, I can see them dating. lol you guys are bad! Knowing that saying bros before ladies .... Micheal Phelps is just living it up, let him enjoy!

Nvts

yum

nyc44th

Looks like another person is desperate for their 15 minutes of fame in this ridiculous 'reality tv' world we now live in. . . . where even going to the beach is thought out (photographer / correct swimsuit / "don't get your hair wet for the photos" etc. . . . and people have to 'tweet' their lives to the world as if they are half ass publicity agents (for themselves). He seems like a nice guy . . .I'm going to hope she is different then every other dyed blonde in LA and is a nice gal (at least she doesn't have the big fake ti-ts and cliche tattoos . . . yet.

Straight Talkin Texan

I bet the color of the bikini was purely coincidental! NOT!

james321

what Francisco replied I cannot believe that some people able to get paid $9707 in a few weeks on the computer. did you read this page LazyPay7.com

ha

All the men commenting on this story are fat, fugly, losers who couldn't get a date with his own right hand. Don't be jealous of Phelps.

Pound Sand

@HA this is the best comment I have read on this site in a very long time. Excellent!!!!

Since women constantly get accused on this site of being fat, jealous, housewives I have to say -- don't be jealous because he's fabulously fit, a decorated Olympian and extremely rich. Go back to your beer belly and scratching your arse while eating a chili dog.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments