Taylor Swift

How to Kiss a Kennedy

8/17/2012 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Swift kissing boyfriend Conor Kennedy.It's a love story ... and now, it's PHYSICAL -- with Taylor Swift and her 18-year-old boyfriend Conor Kennedy locking lips in a passionate kiss earlier today in Massachusetts.

22-year-old Taylor and Conor have been dating for the last few months -- but this makes it official ... because it's the first time they've been seen kissing in public.

FYI -- Conor is the son of Robert Kennedy Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy. He is also Patrick Schwarzenegger's second cousin.

Small world.

Michael Malone

Does anybody else have the thought in their head that Taylor is kinda making herself look like a whore, I mean, come on and think about it...She is only like 22 years old and I don't know the exact number but she has been with at least 15 men/boys over the last three years and with the insinuations that she's had sex with all of them. Eventually she is gonna be on the Maury Povich show trying to figure out who her baby daddy is!!

angel

she really annoys me and i'm not sure why...

Meanie

Careful dear, Marilyn Monroe thought she knew what she was doing too.

Rebecca

You know in a month or two she'll make a song about breaking up with him like the others.

ERP

Splitsville once he goes back to school. The Kennedy's will not allow this to continue.

Lisa

Something just does not seem right with a new BF every couple of months. Not that I really care, but I suspect she has "issues"

The Truth

1. Taylor: whatever you do don't get into a car or plane operated by a Kennedy.

2. I'm shocked: A Kennedy involved in an inappropriate if not creepy sexual relationship.

Ultramannick

Does she really want to risk the "Kennedy Kurse?" She could end up like Mary Jo Kopechne.

Jordan

This will make a great song first you have Taylor Swift the slut then Conor Kenedy and lets face it he is a Kenedy and will cheat on her can't wait to hear this song.

Jen

How to make me sick.

Lucy in the Sky

Oh she likes danger I see... First, lets start messing with some of the "players" of Hollywood (John Mayer). to now working her way up to dating a Kennedy.. This will not work out in her favor. This family is cursed.

LiLo's boy toy

Her next song

LDB

I smell a dis song

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I'd figure she's gonna be writing a song about her own eulogy after this Kenedy.

Virtual Insanity

I hate polka dots. That's my only input.