Taylor Swift

How to Kiss a Kennedy

8/17/2012 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Swift kissing boyfriend Conor Kennedy.It's a love story ... and now, it's PHYSICAL -- with Taylor Swift and her 18-year-old boyfriend Conor Kennedy locking lips in a passionate kiss earlier today in Massachusetts.

22-year-old Taylor and Conor have been dating for the last few months -- but this makes it official ... because it's the first time they've been seen kissing in public.

FYI -- Conor is the son of Robert Kennedy Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy. He is also Patrick Schwarzenegger's second cousin.

Small world.

firebaby

i was shocked to hear she hooked up with john mayer, of all people.... i dunno, she's 22, yeah, but seems more immature to me... dating an 18yr old, imho, seems more fitting for her than someone older, certainly as old as mayer....
and she should stop that "tradition" of writing songs about exes, its gonna sound bitter after a while....

GLaDOS

I'm sure this guy will have some crappy song written about him telling the world how awful he was to her. Why anybody would date this c*** in beyond me.

ghost

She always looks so awkward to me. I am so tired of her "Oh, golly gee-- I can't believe I won" look. She seems like a silly, little girl to me. Now that she is dating an 18 year old, it almost verifies it.

bring back recent posts

....this girl lives in a bubble now....she is happy.....for now...and that is all that matters..let her live with some privacy already and go thru life the way we all do....geesh...

duilama

Hey buckteethed Taylor, stop robbing the cradle and put away the little hotdog, have a hamburger. Take a big bite, make some use of your teeth!

Cinner

Euw

lcmb

I guess since he just turned 18, she isn't pushing the whole tongue thing yet.

That kiss looks about as passionate as a kiss from one's grandma.

Poor boy. This is just gross.

lcmb

Body Language:

Taylor: I'm desperate. Here let me lean way in to make the move.

Dude: I won't put my arms around you, but hold you at bay, so you can't invade my space any more than you already are.

Reg

LMFAO

Lmao

A 22 y.o. woman with an 18 y.o. boy? There's just something so remedial (slow) about that...

ha

For someone who has a gazillion dollars she is always dressed like a thrift store junkie. This girl has no style. She's also desperate to latch on to a guy, some guy, any guy. She gets around.

Elizabeth

The lady looks like she is desperate for a guy and disgustingly thin, way too thin. Where is her figure at?

MadCharles

What's wrong with that girl? The Kennedy's are a girls worst enemy.

BECKER

Buckwheat Where are you

Ines Beag

I hope someone Photoshopped her butt out of this pic, or does she really not have one