Dolph Lundgren

Good Genes or Good Docs?

8/18/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0817_dolph_genes1980's action star Dolph Lundgren still packs a lot of muscle.

Here's the 28-year-old "He-Man" back in 1986 (left) -- and 26 years later, the 54-year-old at "The Expendables 2" premiere in London this week (right).

Blondes do have more, er, fun.

More Good Genes or Good Docs?

Phishie from Philly

He's friends with Sly so I'm going with good docs. Look at what Slys docs did to his wife. They made her look like Jessica Biel. In 3 years sly will look like Justin. I'm just sayin.
Phishie from Philly

big B

And on a side note; He also has a Master degree in chemical engineering. That's right the big lug has a brain as well.

Mumra the Ever Living

No botox from what I can see - got his wrinkles and no shiny face. Eye brows look like they are still where they started. No work done on his nose that I can tell. Maybe some work done on his hair.
All in all, the guy keeps himself in shape and probably hasn't f'd around with drugs. Way to go, Dolph.

Deviant

Aged like a fine wine is right, he is sexier than ever.

Nostradamus

The sequel is great!
Better than the first.
Dolph was good and Van Damme surprisingly plays a great villain.

Julia

I love Dolph, but he's aged pretty normally if you ask me, sorry Dolph.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Good 'roids.

LA Juice

Drago occasionally works out at my gym in Brentwood area, and the guy kicks major ass- he still works hard to break you...

road_angel

He was funny in the Expendables. Very good movie by the way highly recommend it too all. Lots of action, laughs and tons of celebrities just a all round found time of entertainment

road_angel