« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada

Pulls the Plug on ALL Public Appearances

8/18/2012 2:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0818_evelyn_tmz_lozada"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada is not ready to face the public following her brutal break-up with unemployed NFLer Chad Johnson ... so she cancelled all her upcoming public appearances, TMZ has learned

Sources tell TMZ ... Evelyn had several gigs lined up -- including the second half of her book tour for "The Wives Association: Inner Circle," as well as various club gigs and a book expo in September where she was supposed to appear alongside "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice.

But we're told Evelyn is not ready to deal with the questions the public will ask regarding the domestic violence incident and divorce ... so she pulled the plug on all the engagements.

As TMZ first reported, Evelyn filed for divorce just days after Chad was arrested for allegedly head-butting her during a argument.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

FukUall6787

Who cares she's nothing but a gold digging whore any way.

tippitan

what show was this women on?

peoplearesilly

I watched about 15 minutes of that dumb ass show and can't believe anyone would find it the least bit interesting. I figure what, maybe 1% of America actually watches that ****? That'd be about right. And those are the idiots of the world.

I am Spartacus

Her fame is built off of her ruining the career of athletes. That's how she's famous.

MAX

WHO

jimmy d

Very pretty for a bubble lip, she probably has white in her, because she really doesn't have really to bad black features, another thing I hope her stink box is not completely exploded looking due to heavy damage from those chocolate monster rhythm sticks,.... Yes I am a jealous white guy, the only way I make a girl scream during sex, is if I kick her dog

Drazon

No surprise here. Probably another Reality TV show.

blackgale2004

Evelyn can jump over Tables/throw Bottle&Glasses/Get her girlfriend slapped on "TV'don't get a case&she don't want to appear&ans.quest.bout her&"Chad"! Can someone expl."I'LL WAIT"!!!!!!

Larry

Interesting that before I read this article, I had never heard of her. The truth.....

SnowyDae

Evelyn is beautiful and deserves a far better man than Chad proved himself to be

Proud2bBlack

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Sir Boo

Never heard of her. I though this site was about celebrities.

tellmeaboutit

She's no doubt less interested in avoiding questions, since she'll milk the hell out of this incident later -she just doesn't want anyone to see her before her face heals and she has another round of plastic surgery.
It's pretty hard to drum up any sympathy since both she and her idiot husband are violent, fame obsessed bottom feeders. It's amazing what people think of as entertainment.

stc <3

No man has the right to hurt a women like that. No matter who she is or what she does Chad still shouldn't have put his hands on her.

buckwheat