Lindsay Lohan

Lil Bro Shopping Spree #2

Drops ANOTHER $3,500

8/17/2012 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0817_lindsay_target_01It's official ... Lindsay Lohan is a full-blown sugar mama -- at least to her little brother Cody -- because the actress dropped ANOTHER $3,500 this week on the 16-year-old ... and TMZ has the pics.

Lindsay and Cody hit up a Target in LA last weekend -- a day after Lindsay spent nearly $3,000 on Cody at a surf shop in Orange County -- and we're told ... she bought him a flat-screen TV, an iPod, and a digital camera.

The Target trip brings Lindsay's spending total to $6,223 this week alone.

According to sources, Cody is an aspiring pro surfer -- which explains the surf shop spending spree -- and we're told Lindsay wanted to reward him for doing so well.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

Mumra the Ever Living

Just went to the X-17 site - thanks Red Flow for the heads-up and here's the latest post:
Posted by: Free Remy
@10:52
You FAKE !
Lindsay is a non violent misdemeanor offender that only has 1 theft conviction because she was set up for a probation violation. She only has 270 days left if she catches a new case. It's nothing
I'll be leaving a special little note to Nicole asking her where she's been the last few hours.

L-LOFAN

Rouge Wearer Rouge Wearer
That time is upon us
It's here with a vengeance today

When you're older you'll know
How the grown-up boats row
But for now time to hit the ol’ hay

Red Cloud

Double Chin? Ugly? 93 years old? Where??????

help this young woman

Aww heck! Lindsay got cash stolen from her purse again!

L-LOFAN

Oh look..... Linds is trending again!! Guess why?!!

help this young woman

Mumra the Ever Living

Is that what they call it when your drug dealer smacks you around then takes all your money for non-payment?
====================================
You have to ask Maddie about those things. She is the expert on that.

ketjo

Let the cat fights began...But without me Beaver Hill shutting down for the night...me and Ben and my latin lover are going to bed as soon as they rub all over my body....They make me feel soo hot and cool at the same time...and I sure need them tonight even if they kind of smell..if you know what I mean....Goodnight ...have fun..

help this young woman

Mumra the Ever Living

No she's not, that's just stupid talk.
You know HELL(P), usually you do better than this, I don't think you have your heart in this anymore. Could it be that Lohan is even beginning to skeeve you out too?
=====================================
Very observant of you Mumra! Now you are blaming Lindsay for my lack of attitude! Pretty soon haters will blame her for the earthquakes in LA. FFS I thought it was the boring comments made by the haters!

Delmar