Kris Humphries' Ex

Kim K Is a

'CRUEL BITCH!'

8/20/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0819_kim_k_Myla-Sinanaj_tmz2Myla Sinanaj -- who will sit for a deposition in New York City today in the Kris Humphries/Kim Kardashian divorce -- says Kim is a "cruel bitch" by scheduling her depo on the 1 year anniversary of Kris and Kim's wedding.

TMZ has learned ... Myla is telling friends she will testify that Kris repeatedly told her Kim defrauded him in the marriage, grousing that he "got played."

Kris is fighting the divorce, insisting on an annulment based on fraud.  Kris claims Kim never loved him and married him only to spike ratings on her reality show.

Myla says Kris -- who made hundreds of thousands of dollars off "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" as well as the wedding special -- "hated the cameras and his life being on display."

Myla is telling friends her relationship with Kris is "dead," so she has nothing to lose by telling the truth, and therefore she will be "100% honest" in answering questions during the depo.

The wild card -- Myla is not saying how she will answer questions about allegedly getting knocked up by Kris.  She previously told various people he got her pregnant ... then recanted the story.

0626_myla_sinanaj_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Kiyko

This B*tch looks nothing like Kim.... Eeeeww sorry Kris but your already a loser....

Lily Daisy

I think Kris H. wants an annulment because he really was duped into thinking it was a real marriage. what man would want his first ever marriage to be a publicity stunt? Kim, on the other hand, is all about publicity and had already been married and divorced. I definitely think he was used and therefore the Judge should grant him an annulment and some form of compensation for having had his heart broken.

michelle

First of all Kris, to me was always a bitch in my eyes. I know this marriage was over from the start my god kim, could have done so much better I didnt know who the **** he was if it wasnt for her.This whole story is a pain in my ass and I have a big one.

dawnashella

she has no soul so of course she only married him for ratings but hes stupid.

kaylee

first off they sigh on for so many years to do the show, for anyone knows he was not there emotionally for her, like who the **** is this chick? maybe shes just trying to get famous for a min

kristy

ahahahha!
all you haters ragging on kim um myla hunny i think your just jealous because kim is 100 % more successful then you, how are you famous oh from kims sloppy seconds...

Darrenstevens

Kim is a money grubbing attention whore.

anon

I wanted to give you an update on my situation. On march, 2012 I requested a binding love spell be cast on my boyfriend. His eyes roamed to any woman that passed us and it made me feel horrible. I am happy to report that a 2days after I requested the spell he proposed to me. We have been married for months now, we are expecting our first child in dec. 2012 and he no longer has eyes for any other woman. I was greatly impressed with the fast results and the personal attention I was shown during the casting and beyond. Dr.Ekaka. you are really powerful ....i will advice you guys to contact him if you need any help email: ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com

dkm

Kris Humphries is nobodywithout kim show noone would ever no who is

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7