Snooki & Jwoww

New Neighbors Fear

'Jersey Shore' Antics

8/20/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0817_jwoww_snooki_tmz_gettyJersey refugees Snooki and Jwoww finally have a new home for their reality show -- smack dab in a quiet suburb which neighbors fear is about to become a loud, boozy nightmare ...  TMZ has learned.

If you didn't know ... 495 Productions -- the company that produces "Snooki & JWoww" -- had trouble finding a location to film Season Two ... until the small town of Manchester stepped up to the plate.

TMZ spoke to some of S&J's new neighbors who say they had no warning the 3 ring circus was rolling in -- and when they called the town to complain ... they were told the mayor already signed off, so too bad.

They were also told 495 would go door-to-door to address the situation, but several neighbors tell us that hasn't happened ... even though they've already seen crew members setting up equipment.

0817_snooki_jwoww_house_subCalls to 495 have not been returned.

(NOT SO) FUN FACT: Manchester Township is also where the Hindenburg disaster went down in 1937.

Oh, the humanity.

News Flash

Snooki is a fashion disaster!

Jordan

I would fear living next to snooki and Jwow

ryan

There is a season 2? What was there like 4 shows for season 1? I guess MTV, is waiting for her to pop the baby out so they can see drunk immature Snooki stumbling and falling on the ground embarrassing herself on national TV. That girl is a mess.

ryan

Also, J ugly, when your 24 or so people go by their first name, unless your a signer. I do not think you have any talent, so what the hell are u going around with the name jwow? Are u in 8th grade?

Brooke

Yeah I would be p!$$ed if they moved next to me too. I mean how horrible is that, espicially if you have a family of if your gonna start a family. I would be super p!$$ed off. I feel sorry for those people :(

Jackie

Another talentless drunken whores in the World. SMH.

Phatrick

Like many, I was interested in the show when it first came out. Now I can't bare any of theses scripted shows with talentless actors and actresses. Trust me, it's almost over for all these week shows

Cool Breeze

They need to yank these two pig *******s off the air.

Wiz

I live in Manchester, about a mile from the Snooki & Jwoww house. I think it's cool !

(NOT SO) FUN FACT CORRECTION: The Hindenburg disaster did NOT happen in Manchester Township, but rather in the neighboring town of Lakehurst, NJ on Thursday, May 6, 1937.

Yup

Since those 2 chicks are braindead trash, they should expect lots of drunken falling down, lots of in-the-gutter language, lots of fights, lots of yelling at all hours of the day & night, lots of cops coming over and lots of dudes lining up looking to get a little sumthin-sumthin day and night...

tucker

How the heck did that show get renewed? What a snore fest. Snookie is only interesting when she's a mess. Pregnant Snookie isn't worth watching.

Jody

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of in my life. How does a baby fit in with this roommate lifestyle of theirs? How does a husband?

Are the baby and Johnny not going to live with these two wild and crazy gals? Is Snooky not supposed to act like a mother after she has the baby. Maybe this is going to be like a soap opera where the baby is very seldom seen until it is old enough to take care of itself?

O_o

jersey shore in ...manchester? i dont see this doin well.

EmbDm

If the Mayor is for it, he should move in next door, then see how he feels about!!

Crystal

God, Snooki is soooo freakin nasty!!! like who the hell likes her anyways?? Famous for being a drunk and a hoe

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments