Snooki & Jwoww

New Neighbors Fear

'Jersey Shore' Antics

8/20/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0817_jwoww_snooki_tmz_gettyJersey refugees Snooki and Jwoww finally have a new home for their reality show -- smack dab in a quiet suburb which neighbors fear is about to become a loud, boozy nightmare ...  TMZ has learned.

If you didn't know ... 495 Productions -- the company that produces "Snooki & JWoww" -- had trouble finding a location to film Season Two ... until the small town of Manchester stepped up to the plate.

TMZ spoke to some of S&J's new neighbors who say they had no warning the 3 ring circus was rolling in -- and when they called the town to complain ... they were told the mayor already signed off, so too bad.

They were also told 495 would go door-to-door to address the situation, but several neighbors tell us that hasn't happened ... even though they've already seen crew members setting up equipment.

0817_snooki_jwoww_house_subCalls to 495 have not been returned.

(NOT SO) FUN FACT: Manchester Township is also where the Hindenburg disaster went down in 1937.

Oh, the humanity.

jared phillips

How did these douchettes get a second season?

nicole

Please tell me what type of people watch these two ugly pigs.........
WHAT is so exciting about their life that I'm missing out on?

King34

Wow I'll rather look at this huge boil on my azz all the than to see these 2 ugly chicks :-(

Celebrities Suck

it's amazing what tv has come too. This is what todays youth is watching on tv. Alcoholics, trash, what's even more pathetic is these two are not even Italian and they are making the real Italian female look like trash.

skinnyminny

Hah! Should be interesting. Get your great bikini bod here: www.gonein90dayz..info!

dumbasses

The Hindenburg disaster was in Lakehurst. Check your facts...

Cocoboom

My heart goes out to these people of Manchester. 495 Productions filmed my sons "Friend Zone" episode. What a nightmare. They completely took over the entire street, were rude as can be to my neighbors and when they said they were done for the day, NOT the case. Finally cleaned up the whole house and then I get a phone call they are coming back at 930 at night. Never Again! The worst decisio I ever made letting that happen.

CRAZYGIRL

The average age in Manchester N.J. is 70. It's either play bingo with the seniors or paint ball with the pineys!!

Bob

There is a very easy way to fix this situation. People just need to stop watching the show, and they will go away.

BSlo18

I grew up in Manchester, where the town is (no joke) 50 percent senior citizens. Cannot wait to see them deal with the seniors. Also the other poster is right. The Hindenberg happened in Lakehurst, not Manchester. You don't need Wikipedia for that.

BB not bb

I think it would be fun to live next to these two because they don't bother anyone, they just live their lives. This town is out in the sticks, in the Pine Barrens wilderness of NJ. The average age of the residents is senior citizen. This will not be as cool as Jersey City or Seaside. People in the redneck areas of NJ are mean and judgemental and the senior citizens are even worse. They like to call the cops for anything and everything.

It looks like there is a big yard there so all the nosy neighbor busybodies need to do is stay in their house and mind their own business. I doubt that they will, because nothing happens out there unless the Jersey Devil is running by stalking a victim.

NJ is really a very stuffy, uptight state and these girls are really from NY, which is more anything goes. This should be pretty crazy what happens there.

barnyardhumor

Those poor people living in that neighborhood - can you imagine those cheap sluts moving in next to you?

MISSA

PLEASE TMZ stop reporting on these people they are trashy, immature, horrible role models and they should never have been made famous to begin with!

CT

I WOULD BUY SOME OF THAT SKUNK GLAND SCENT AND POUR IT ALL AROUND THAT HOUSE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

CT