Lindsay Lohan

SKIPS TOWN

After Police Interview

8/21/2012 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082112_lohan_launchLindsay Lohan is getting the hell out of dodge after police questioned the actress regarding an alleged Hollywood Hills burglary yesterday -- catching a flight out of L.A. this afternoon.

We're told Lindsay is bound for New York -- where her mother Dina lives. It's unclear what she has planned in the Big Apple.

As we reported, Lindsay was interviewed by police yesterday following an all-night party in a Hollywood Hills mansion -- during which several expensive watches and sunglasses allegedly went missing.

Lindsay told police she had nothing to do with any stolen property -- but the house owner believes she invited the burglars into the home.

NICOLE

She has been framed, that's for sure. Now, we are going to see the owner of the house in some TV channels, doing interviews like always when someone wants the 15 minutes of fame. Do you know why? Because he told already he suspected of the two guys they were with Lindsay. That's is a POLICE JOB. Hello?

UPYOURS

And to continue on, NOBODY but LL, POSSIBLY the cops, POSSIBLY the homeowner know the name. Anything else is speculative BVLLSH!T

UPYOURS

And then we have the idiots saying "this was a planned trip". NOBODY knows that. Nobody has shown any proof as to when the ticket was purchased. Unless and until I can see PROOF of when that ticket was purchased, I won't believe that it was a "planned" trip. I will go with the "she's getting the hell out of dodge on advice of her attorney" because she is in the middle of an investigation that she doesn't want to be questioned about. STANDARD Lohan behavior.

UPYOURS

And another thing, taking a 16 year old kid into an "all night party" should be investigated. There is no reason for a 16 year old to be at that type of party. Ok, think I am done ranting. No guarantees, but I THINK I am done.

help this young woman

Ha!

Someone started a Facebook page (www.facebook.com/offwithherhead) to get people together to set up Linds once and for all. The ultimate goal seems to be lethal injection, but most seem "up for" life without parole. And to think.... I just tossed my Facebook account a week or two ago...... *sigh*

help this young woman

Of course it was a planned trip. Gavin tweeted about it last week. Ashley Tisdale is already in Atlanta to start SM5. Lindsay may be going to NYC first for some business meetings, family, and then Atlanta.

jwoolman

She might worry more about insurance investigators than police....

jc

Why is it that nobody else from this "Party" has been named?
The only people in the house....Owner, Liho, Gayvin, Hobie, and 2 unknowns.......Doesn't that seem like a weird party to ya'll?

help this young woman

Ashley Tisdale OWNS a Ferrari for every day of the month.

UPYOURS

@INSIDER H8TURD, just caught this "Miss PinkyDOO"??? Out and out guffawing here.

tellmeaboutit

Mommmmmy!! Look at the shiny things I "found" and brought home for you!! Diary of a Grifter, page 1. Always running one step ahead of the sh*t she creates. She's overdue to step in it big time.

Lakawak

These comments shows just how pathetic TMZ is. It shows how the majority of their audience are juvenile, pathetic social outcast virgins. Just like most of the staff.

help this young woman

JWoolman
I would say who they are but everyone is so hostile here I don't know if I should. Upyours is threatening some kind of legal thing. Although she is the one who started it by calling me all sorts of things! I think it will all come out in the next day or two.

UPYOURS

Stay out of my face, that's all you need to do. My visit with my attorney went well, brought him the paperwork he needed. A very FRUITFUL trip, if the harassment doesn't stop. It continues, yes you WILL find out what I am capable of. LEAVE ME ALONE. On THAT note, I am leaving out with a song I love and nobody has to listen to.

MICHAEL JACKSON/TOM CRUISE FAN FOR LIVE

i don't trust this story the owner may have never even have those things and just lying about them or may have had some one take them out before the party and then try to fake lilo up coz of news