Lindsay Lohan

SKIPS TOWN

After Police Interview

8/21/2012 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082112_lohan_launchLindsay Lohan is getting the hell out of dodge after police questioned the actress regarding an alleged Hollywood Hills burglary yesterday -- catching a flight out of L.A. this afternoon.

We're told Lindsay is bound for New York -- where her mother Dina lives. It's unclear what she has planned in the Big Apple.

As we reported, Lindsay was interviewed by police yesterday following an all-night party in a Hollywood Hills mansion -- during which several expensive watches and sunglasses allegedly went missing.

Lindsay told police she had nothing to do with any stolen property -- but the house owner believes she invited the burglars into the home.

ketjo

Sorry I can't see to get my fingers to do what my mind is tell them to do...they are in protest mode...

UPYOURS

GM ILG when you get here. Today is National Screw Your Buddy Day, I accidently flagged you. Was going to reply to you and that stupid flag button was in the way. SORRY!!! PS: I give up for now, not going to even TRY replying until the fingers nimble up!!

Andyconda

come on LA and issue the warrant for her arrest

Andyconda

--------------

Andyconda

lindsay needs a conservatorship ...but who will be in charges of all those debts?

ketjo

Boy I ain't fit to be around man or little boys this morning....Both of which have hit my last nerve and its only 10:30 am.... Every body seems to want of piece of my time and attention and its taken all I got to keep from flying to pieces.....my general wants those damn tomatoes canned this morning he can do them himself I didn't tell him to pull the all this morning he should have realized that I was in no shape to work them up...
Well I'm going pop a pain pill and get my friend Capizison rubbed up and down my spine and try to get them done...Or be up for spousal abuse charges for battery my husband in the head with a cast iron skillet...
I'ts Friday so its TMZ slow day anyway and this is a old bone...so don't expect much ...
Later....

help this young woman

Shuttered private prison Camp Georgetown Correctional Facility in Georgetown, NY is "up for" sale. At only $339,000.00, this might just be the solution that the Los Angeles Court and prison systems have been waiting for. It features 276 beds, a modern kitchen facility, 3 90gpm fresh water wells, and a paparazzi "gifting" room.

Perfect.

magmax

Can't wait to see Lindsay in Police Academy 19.

Grandma Cracker

Good morning happy people!

help this young woman

@Maddie
====================================

Former lawyer and Lindsay Lohan manager Michael Heller

Andyconda

I have no doubt lindsay was part of the other burglars...where she said her safe was robbed..
and A huge part of this..
just like the photo shoots..and the $400,000 in Jewels that went missing..
she is a born thief and has been stealing for years.
----------
watched a Natalie portman movie early this morning from 2010 "Hesher"' damn good movie..
lielo has never ha a role like the was Natalie has gotten..and for good reason

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Marvin
"Maddy, there's a thing called a telephone. Have you heard of it? People communicate using it, they even have them in other countries."

Say what? What are you going on about you imbecile? How much did you drink last night? Lets compare phone bills, I'll make you a little wager. . . I'm on the phone a HELLp of a lot more than you!

ilovegossip

I think Kim Kardashian, a non-actress, is going to have more roles than Lindsay this year. Besides being in Tyler Perry's BIG SCREEN movie, and on Last Man Standing, now she's going to be on Drop Dead Diva on Sunday.

help this young woman

Andyconda

and A huge part of this..
just like the photo shoots..and the $400,000 in Jewels that went missing..
she is a born thief and has been stealing for years.
======================================
Andy
Lindsay testified for the prosecution in the closed grand jury proceedings against the bling ring.
If you think she is a bling ring insider, then she fooled everyone and is the best actress in the universe, hands down!
=====================================
BTW I have condos for sell on Mars, but I will be happy to give you one for free! I know you can transport yourself there no problem!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

help this young woman
@Maddie
You did not believe me when I told you that Dina was no longer Lindsay's manager. Here it is on The Hollywood Reporter. I might add that this is why Lindsay at times goes to New York for business meetings. Former lawyer and Lindsay Lohan manager Michael Heller

Catching you in LIES and slapping you down is getting TOO EASY. You even said so in your comment to me. This man is CURRENTLY the head of a GLOBAL STRATEGIC MARKETING FIRM in NY. "Heller's brand-celebrity love affair began in 2005 after he worked as an entertainment lawyer and manager of Lindsay Lohan".

Don't take my word, read it for yourself. I'll even do something HELLp will not do and provide the link. Heller 'worked' with her 7 years ago. DUIna IS her CURRENT manager HELLp. NO ONE else will represent her. Good try though . . .

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments