Lindsay Lohan

SKIPS TOWN

After Police Interview

8/21/2012 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082112_lohan_launchLindsay Lohan is getting the hell out of dodge after police questioned the actress regarding an alleged Hollywood Hills burglary yesterday -- catching a flight out of L.A. this afternoon.

We're told Lindsay is bound for New York -- where her mother Dina lives. It's unclear what she has planned in the Big Apple.

As we reported, Lindsay was interviewed by police yesterday following an all-night party in a Hollywood Hills mansion -- during which several expensive watches and sunglasses allegedly went missing.

Lindsay told police she had nothing to do with any stolen property -- but the house owner believes she invited the burglars into the home.

elizadooolittle

I have the biggest hairiest ***** in all of the UK and I have grown my pubic hair down to my ankles. I tie my pubic hair with five goat bells that jingle jangle all day long. I LOVE coming the USA and giving all you Yanks the middle finger. Come lick me in my hairy places...I have fleas..:D

elizadooolittle

Rouge Wearer

Just measured my meat, and I just passed the 1 1/3 inch mark on the ruler fully loaded. Gealous much

jc

Well, she needed some presents (watches & sunglasses) for her "planned" trip to NY to see her blank check Virkim

R

She is nothing but bad news.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Gotta bring the stolen goods to moms to hand off to dads so he can appraise and fence the goods. Has to feed the new Lohan coming soon somehow.

Rogue Warrior

Lilo puts herself in bad positions....................like Andersons bf!!!!!

Skeptical

Your gay obsession speaks volumes, RW. Keep it up, we're so close to knowing the REAL you!

Rouge Wearer

I have the hots for Anderson Cooper.

Luv me some Andy.

Rogue Warrior

TMZ is afraid or the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No AC and no CA????? WTF, pull your ......

Casey is also currently being sued by Zenaida Gonzalez for defamation after the young mom made up a story that a woman with the same name disappeared with Caylee. Circle K worker Gonzalez was herself arrested on Friday for selling malt liquor to a teenager who was actually working undercover in a sting operation.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

She is allowed to do this.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

I think Rogue Warrior is hot.

Rogue Warrior

You H8turds come to TMZ and other gossip sites in search of the truth........................... no wonder you're all a bunch of corn fed, food stamping, trailer court having, accidents........................

Ellie G

I love cracky thieving Lindsay. Drunky balding triple chin Lindsay is boring.

Rogue Warrior

If THIS story is True, so are these:

A new video of Anderson Cooper and his longtime boyfriend Ben Maisani on a yacht in Croatia has surfaced, stirring more speculation about the CNN journalist's love life after Ben was seen passionately making out with an unidentified beefcake in a New York park just weeks ago.