Lindsay Lohan

SKIPS TOWN

After Police Interview

8/21/2012 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082112_lohan_launchLindsay Lohan is getting the hell out of dodge after police questioned the actress regarding an alleged Hollywood Hills burglary yesterday -- catching a flight out of L.A. this afternoon.

We're told Lindsay is bound for New York -- where her mother Dina lives. It's unclear what she has planned in the Big Apple.

As we reported, Lindsay was interviewed by police yesterday following an all-night party in a Hollywood Hills mansion -- during which several expensive watches and sunglasses allegedly went missing.

Lindsay told police she had nothing to do with any stolen property -- but the house owner believes she invited the burglars into the home.

Rouge Wearer

I Luv all H8turds. I Hate all En8blers. Lindsay Lohan is a washed up, has been, former child star who has fled the scene of a crime, again.

magmax

Nicole is the devils personal whore. Putanna Diablo.

Skeptical

Did you hear that, TMZ? ROGUE WARRIOR wants more GAY!!

Rouge Wearer

You're all probably wondering why I keep bringing up Anderson Cooper on a Lindsay Lohan thread, well, it's because

I LOVE ANDERSON COOPER AND WOULD DO HIM SANS A TROJAN.

Rouge Wearer

MORE COOPER, COOPER, COOPER. FCUK THIS LOHAN HO.

Skeptical

Cooper rhymes with pooper, and that makes Rogue Warrior a happy guy.

Rouge Wearer

If I can't have Anderson Cooper, I'll settle for DaveT, cuz he's a fcuktard just like me.

Vinsetta

One of these days she's gonna fvck with the wrong people and get a serious beatdown. Didn't she already get pi$$y a few years back at a drug dealer with the Lindsay attitude and ended up being threatened with a gun??

Ellie G

Why does everyone assume she had this trip planned? Didn't Gavin's tweet say he was going to NY? I don't remember him saying anything about Lindsay. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Rouge Wearer

When the cops told Lindsay to "assume the position" she immediatley dropped down on her knees and unzipped the cops fly

O-C Guy

She left town when she was tipped-off that the police called in their top mug-shop photographer for a "special shoot". . . and besides that - - - she got another heist scheduled to go down later this week in the Hamptons.

LDB

If you're innocent then why run? We all know this skank is guilty.

Red Cloud

You're joking. Haters are joking and BSing to the MAXIMUM, right? Dropping dead from too much laughter is not an impossibility in this world. You see, I pop in here and read comments too quickly and sometimes misread. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Am I to understand that haters actually think this was a planned heist and Lindsay is in on it and the jewels are on a plane with her to NY? And she did it because she's broke and needs the money to buy drugs. And Lindsay and her brother were drunk and drugged at the all night party? Haters are serious about this? Actually SERIOUS!!!!??? You're putting me on! Is this some elaborate nationwide Candid Camera type put on? Should level headed people look for a hidden camera? Adults are really this silly? Adults??????
gone tonight for certain...................

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Skep - In defense of Rogue Warrior, he's not gay by choice. No sir, the lifestyle of pole smoking and fudge packing was thrust upon him after every female on the short bus at school turned him down for a date.

Hell, even Rocky Dennis' blind girlfriend said "No Fvcking Way!"

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

I was just going to say Red Clot will be here in 1..2...3..

Looks like I was just a minute late. Typical of the trolls to rove in packs.