Prince Harry

Naked Photos

During Vegas Rager

8/22/2012 1:19 PM PDT UPDATED: 8/22/2012 6:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Prince Harry Naked in Las Vegas.Prince Harry Partying Nude in Las Vegas.Prince Harry put the crown jewels on display in Vegas this weekend ... getting BARE ASS NAKED during a game of strip billiards with a room full of friends in his VIP suite.
It all went down Friday night during a raging party in a high rollers hotel suite.

We're told Harry, along with a large entourage, went down to the hotel bar and met a bunch of hot chicks ... and invited them up to his VIP suite.

Once in the room, things got WILD ... with the group playing a game of strip pool that quickly escalated into full-on royal nudity.

Some of the partiers snapped photos of the madness. In one photo, a fully nude Harry cups his genitals while a seemingly topless woman stands behind him.

In another photo, a naked Harry is bear-hugging a woman who appears to be completely naked as well.

No word on who the women are ... or if they got Harry's phone number.

A rep for the Royal Family tells us, "We have no comment to make on the photos at this time."

0821_prince_harry_clothes_on_footer

tes290

1st, he needs to be more careful re: real friends and take thier phones at the door. why he continues this type of behavour is beyound me.

jmarie

1st he needs to make sure of the loyalaty of his friends and maybe take up cell phones if this is the way he is prone to act. I know he's not the only person who acts like this around others, but will never understand it. My heart breaks every time I see either of these guys, but Harry is really out there it seems.

saintandy64

Whats going on in the second picture ???

Muneer

seems that he have a small gun.. O.o

Jim White

He's young, he's hot and he's single. Why shouldn't he be able to strut his stuff with any adult he wishes? Frankly, except for showing the full montey, I'm okay with it all!

lark on my go cart

So the kid likes to get naked and bang chicks in Vegas..........what is the big deal?

HAPPY GRANNIE

AWESOME pictures of Harry.....What a great body........
Shame on the person who sent the pics to the press. Don't they know "WHAT GOES ON IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS"

GOLDEN

WOW...my my what a surprise...just when I thought he was a squre..he pulls it out full circle....!!loveit!!!

M

I wish we could see the whole pic without the stars and hands blocking the crown jewels!

Austin Soulone

Awesome dude, nice butt.

Victoria Jackson

It looks like he's" bowing up" in the 2nd pic.

ive

Pero cual es el problema? El principe tiene derecho a darse su gutico, el es humano y hace todo lo que
hacen los otros. Dejenlo vivir su vida.

djam19999

What happen too, the praise, what happen in Vegas Stay's in Vegas!!!!!!!!

Barbara

Geez, can't the guy have any privacy? I hope he no longer claims his friends as friends, if these pictures are true. I'm sure the family is NOT happy, but Prince Harry will have memories for years to come. Here is to safety to him and ALL in Afganistan.

John

so what? is English, work hard play hard- I hope she was ok and gave him good time !
Harry ! keep well !

Previous 15 Comments | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments