Prince Harry

Naked Photos

During Vegas Rager

8/22/2012 1:19 PM PDT UPDATED: 8/22/2012 6:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Prince Harry Naked in Las Vegas.Prince Harry Partying Nude in Las Vegas.Prince Harry put the crown jewels on display in Vegas this weekend ... getting BARE ASS NAKED during a game of strip billiards with a room full of friends in his VIP suite.
It all went down Friday night during a raging party in a high rollers hotel suite.

We're told Harry, along with a large entourage, went down to the hotel bar and met a bunch of hot chicks ... and invited them up to his VIP suite.

Once in the room, things got WILD ... with the group playing a game of strip pool that quickly escalated into full-on royal nudity.

Some of the partiers snapped photos of the madness. In one photo, a fully nude Harry cups his genitals while a seemingly topless woman stands behind him.

In another photo, a naked Harry is bear-hugging a woman who appears to be completely naked as well.

No word on who the women are ... or if they got Harry's phone number.

A rep for the Royal Family tells us, "We have no comment to make on the photos at this time."

0821_prince_harry_clothes_on_footer

elizadooolittle

I have the biggest hairiest ***** in all of the UK and I have grown my pubic hair down to my ankles. I tie my pubic hair with five goat bells that jingle jangle all day long. I LOVE coming the USA and giving all you Yanks the middle finger. Come lick me in my hairy places...I have fleas..:D

esleenda

Nothing conclusive about the photos at present. Looks like him, but could be a million different people. I would guess it is him, but he is entitled to live his life, whether we agree with it or not. Sorry he made this decision (if it is him)

elizadooolittle

Everyones~A~Star

What a pig. Swilling at the public trough. Douchebag.

Googie

REALLY? SO STUPID. You're naked & there are strangers with camera cell phone?

Are these picture real or fake? It's not like TMZ hasn't been fooled before.

Bellaca

Disgraceful. Low class royal family--all of them.

digit0lchica04

It looks like him, and it isn't surprising if it really is him, but still its possible it could be a fake. You never know with TMZ...

elizadooolittle

Eliza

What happens in Vegas never really stays in Vegas. Grandma's gonna be pissed.

Da1n0nly

UMMM THE PICTURES ARE BLURRY AS HELL AND YOU CAN'T SEE THE MAN'S FACE... AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT SMELLS BULL****?

Mike44090

I think the pics are awesome and it's disgraceful that someone would sell him out like that, but it's to be expected.

The Atlanta Church Of Satan

It's gonna be really tough on him if he has a little weeny to show.

buzz kill

What the hell is this world coming to? What ever happened to self respect?

BonitaBeaver

More action than Ryan locte

PM61

I'm sure his father is very proud of Harry. Whoever he is.