Kate Upton

Supermodel Busted

Going Undercover

8/22/2012 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

082112_upton_tv
You'd think Kate Upton could NEVER walk down the street without being noticed -- but she actually did a pretty bang-up job of hiding her curves in NYC. Damn sports bras!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

elizadooolittle

I have the biggest hairiest ***** in all of the UK and I have grown my pubic hair down to my ankles. I tie my pubic hair with five goat bells that jingle jangle all day long. I LOVE coming the USA and giving all you Yanks the middle finger. Come lick me in my hairy places...I have fleas..:D

LDB

TMZ always have to exaggerates with this chick. She's pretty but her body doesn't even look good

Jackie

Why do you always focus on her chest?..she's a woman who happen to have breasts...what's the big deal? I wish you could talk more about her work than her chest. JEEZ

SheisHot

Kate is a walk to remember, the hottest girl out there and, if real as she claims, the best pair I have seen in a very long time! Hottie!!

rey

No hips.

billy

She ain't that hot....

Jen

She's a very pretty girl, with a nice set of twins, but there is something off about her hips and middle. It's like her torso is too long and she doesn't have any curve to waist. It's just wierd.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

She only looks good from her floating rib on up. Don't pan down.

Gretel

Sports Illustrated sold out when they used this whoor. They usually chose women who at least looked like they weren't screwing everything that moved including the family dog. She's a pig. Nice body, but a pig all the same.

lynn

Too bad she couldn't hide those love handles.

Jexica

I like TMZ, but they act like boys who still get excited over a nipslip or deep cleavage. It’s like they’re all 16 . . . no, 12 years old. “Ooooh, Boobies!”

ELLIE

THOSE TWO BUCKETS PASTED TO HER CHEST ARE SO PHONY LOOKING ONE COULD GAG ON A SPOON. SHE REMINDS ME OF THAT COURTNEY STODDEN WHO SAYS SHE IS 16 AND PROBABLY IS 24. THIS ONE IS NOT EVEN PRETTY. SO FAKE.

ELLIE

kicksroute66

She is too fat to be a runway model

Kevin

When women with big amazing racks wear sports bras it's like slapping a baby unicorn in the face....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments