Khloe Kardashian

REAR-ENDING

On L.A. Freeway

8/22/2012 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0822_khloe_kardashian_fameflynetKhloe Kardashian went on a wild bender earlier today on an L.A. freeway -- A FENDER BENDER -- accidentally ramming her Range Rover into an SUV ... but she looked damn good doing it ... in some curve-hugging workout clothes.

We're told it was a very very slight accident -- in fact, the damage was so insignificant ... neither Khloe nor the other driver even bothered to exchange insurance information.

Police were not called. Both drivers eventually got back into their cars and took off.

0502_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

guitartown

Khloe certainly is a big woman, wow.

alison

everybody needs to chilllllll. Clearly she's not perfect (as she says all the time) and people have different opionins for what looks good, so relax

Chris

Who really cares? People have fender benders every day, I fail to see how this is important.

Dave

At least we know her rear drivers airbag protected her from harm

Getoverit

Man if a millionaire would have rammed into my ford (what the other driver is apparently in), with her Range Rover, I would have rolled out of the ford with my seatbelt still on hanging out in the street yelling for help! Dumba**! I would have sued the holy heck out of that broad!! Drive off my foot!!!

Getoverit

Stupid driver. If a millionaire in a range rover hit me, I would have rolled out of my ford (what shes driving apparently) with my seatbelt on and cried out for help! Dumbass! I would have sued the hell out of her!

Rick Haynes

Puh-leeze! Deny the Kardashians all of the media attention on which they thrive. Then maybe they'll go away and stop serving as such a bad example to our young people. In a word, they are DISGUSTING!

ruth

Minor or not, that's going to need repairs. Is she trying to keep her insurance company from being involved? Do celebs use car insurance, or, as I'm sure the case is here, do they just pay people off, ooops. I mean pay for the repairs/new vehicle?

rich

who cares???? She looks like a horse!!!!!! stop with these stupid pointless stories already!

CommonDominator

by good they mean bigfoot....and if she would have been rear ended she would have killed the other person with her giant ass

chilly willy

Doesnt Kloe have down syndrome?? How did she get car keys??

CommonDominator

and Kim is a pig and her mom is a slut and her other sister is a codependant with an idiot drunk as her whatever....IGNORE THESE PIGS and maybe they will go away

chilly willy

I didnt know people with down syndrome could get a drivers license.

Rick Haynes

These Kardashian tramps feel they are so famous that they are above the law. They need to be taught a lesson to counteract what their mother has instilled in them!

Trevor

That is not "work out" gear...that term means you actually "work out". That is hanging out gear.