Prince Harry

Chasin' Bikini Babes

AFTER Naked Romp

8/22/2012 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Prince Harry at a Vegas pool party.
Prince Harry was still jonesin for ladies following his naked hotel party in Vegas ... 'cause later that weekend, he was back at the pool scene flirtin' with a bunch of bikini babes.

Harry hit the Encore Beach Club at the Wynn Hotel on Sunday ... where he was playfully splashing around with one girl and high-fiving another ... while hanging in the pool with his buddies.

It's unclear if either of the women were in attendance at His Royal Highness' naked billiards tournament that went down in the Prince's VIP suite Friday night.

Prince Harry ... greatest royal ever.

haywoman

O, good grief...leave him alone. I wager that everyone out here has done something similiar in their life. He's not married, young and having fun!

Dutchpride

What is rong,showing the British crown juwels?Well done Your Highness.

Hope

I hate the hat!!!! LOL

Michiel

In my language (Dutch) harry means trouble, (different in spelling but same phonetically), from now on we call him 'Prins Herrie'

Carine

Prince Harry ... greatest royal ever.

emi

You know women love a man with status. Some love to brag about what star they have had. Not me. I would never let the prince inside me without him buying me something special. I'M CLASSY LIKE THAT.

Flavnix

He's a young man doing what most young men do on a private break...... Having fun!!!! Let him have a life.

Cheri

Leave the boy alone!!!

JRBugembe

Isn't to error human? Aren't our so called royals human? What is really human about us - for some answers, read Desmond Morris (1967) for the "Naked Ape" expose!

Lindy

It's great he's having some fun not hurting anyone

Ann

I guess nothing stays in vegas

JOD

Nice Hass indeed :-)))

bella

Harry is young and fun, let him be!
Good for him, he knows how to live life!

emi

Trying to sow his royal oats. I see he is more likely to take after Charles IF he'd ever get married at all. Definitely not a one woman man. I predict this will be the least of his scandals in the future.

akhtar khan

It is typical of a trashy outfit like TMZ to pick on a Royal. Surely there are enough celebs for you to comment on, naked or otherwise, rather than picking on a soft target like HRH Prince Harry. As an Ambassador to The Princes Trust I have to say the Royals do an outstanding job and quite frankly it would be out of kilter for your gossip rag to talk about the royals in such a manner. So what if he's naked?? Have you never seen a naked man before??? Plus, this is tom foolery and just being playful. Royals are allowed to do that in the privacy of their own surroundings and that of their friends. Harvey Levin should confine himself to earning a living via more respectful means than the back of gossip and tittle tattle....boring, yawn, NEXT!!!