'Real Housewives' Brit

DISSES Prince Harry --

He's Got a Tinky Winky!

8/22/2012 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082212_lisa_vanderpump_launch
Prince Harry
's package is so small ... he shouldn't be allowed to call himself a prince at all  -- this according to British "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump.

Lisa was out in Beverly Hills earlier today when we asked if she's seen the pictures -- and she must have been living under a rock the last 12 hours ... because she hadn't.

So our camera guy showed them to her on his phone -- and Lisa replied, "I need a magnifying glass to see that! Hold on, let me get my glasses."

Once she got a good look, Lisa handed the phone back in disbelief, saying, "That's not a ROYAL penis!"

Oh, but it is.

Throwback kid

Lisa doesn't have to worry, she is a wrinkled old bag with bad plastic surgery, no manners and no class, just a crude mouth. A young guy like Harry wouldn't look twice at this Grandma. I wish all these gross housewives would be on the same bus and it would just go over a cliff, America would be a better place

dorame80

This real housewife Brit to make such a comment re: Prince Harry is so imature....seriously look who's talking....her hair..dress attire is from the first James Bond....was that late 50's....plus these housewifes are so not real...there is nothing real about any of these scanks....really!

rey

Yes because flaccid penises look really big...

No comment

I am sure Lisa's va jay jay is so stretched out that the Titanic would slip in and out of that thang.

DaveT

(psst...women who go on about how they need a huge penis to feel satisfied, are really just telling us that they have big sloppy va jay jays and can't feel anything smaller than a elephant trunk)
((and for those of you shallow women who want to say I'm only saying this because I have a small wang, that's NOT true...my small wang has nothing to do with it))

Honeys Booboo

Wow. An entire day's news filled with :
"20-something guy has a naked party in Vegas"

ncls

Lisa "wonder-pump"

TV Gord

So Lisa, how big are the penises on the six chorus boys who tap-danced out of your vagina last night? Doffing top hats and twirling canes.

mousetrap

Shut up bitch. A typical glass-bowled rich chick who really doesn't know a whole lot about people in general or sexuality. First of all, correct me if I am wrong, I don't think the pics showed his penis. Second of all, a flaccid penis doesn't really mean a lot. Most men only have about 3 inches when flaccid but can grow quite a bit once erect. Go back to sex 101, what's your name. You are an immature idiot.

CT

she has probably seen 100's so she would know.

Mike L

She's right. He must be tiny. I couldn't cover myself with my hands like that. "Little Mikey" would be sticking out in all directions, and I have big hands!

KayInSA

WHOOP THERE IT AIN'T!

buckwheat

91.9
WNTI Centenary College
Best radio station in America

booker

of course it looks small to a woman that needs a volkswagon rammed into her to get off

JiLL1

Harry should be more careful who he lets into his hotel room. Most people want to make a quick buck & whoever took this photo clearly did. TMZ it's still tacky of you to post these pix. He was in his hotel room , not in a public place.