'Real Housewives' Brit

DISSES Prince Harry --

He's Got a Tinky Winky!

8/22/2012 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082212_lisa_vanderpump_launch
Prince Harry
's package is so small ... he shouldn't be allowed to call himself a prince at all  -- this according to British "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump.

Lisa was out in Beverly Hills earlier today when we asked if she's seen the pictures -- and she must have been living under a rock the last 12 hours ... because she hadn't.

So our camera guy showed them to her on his phone -- and Lisa replied, "I need a magnifying glass to see that! Hold on, let me get my glasses."

Once she got a good look, Lisa handed the phone back in disbelief, saying, "That's not a ROYAL penis!"

Oh, but it is.

Elizabeth Alan

It is just wrong and could be considered sexual harassment for asking someone to view nude pictures of another, plain and simple. Tacky - tacky - tacky.

Bob

Even with his nuts hanging over a pool table he has more class and dignity than this desperate reality whore.

road_angel

This woman has no class. Even if she felt that way she didn't have to express it to the world. Money doesn't by class or brains,. To say something like that is to be cruel and hurtful so she knew what she was doing.

Faye

She's a pig. Seriously. Look at her. Harry is gorgeous. Probably kind of stupid for getting caught but he's still gorgeous.

roll3567

So he's a grower not a shower...a fat wallet beats a fat c**k any day..I'm me am I right ladies?

The Atlanta Church Of Satan

I'd rather have a Tinky Winky than a face that looks like it's been bashed with a frying pan.

Keith

What is she talking about - Harry has his package covered in the photo so you cant see anything. I bet he is well hung or he wouldn't have been romping nude in front of a bunch of strangers. Only a guy with a big **** would do that

Ducksoop

I just love Lisa.

Wealthybum

Did he have a boner in the photo?

Bob

Dear Lisa, What pictures did you see, because all of them are censored. I don't know about his parts, but when you mentioned something being small, I assume you were talking about your brain, or maybe your plastic surgeons talents. Don't be mean to other people, unless you want others to be mean to you. BTW, I have absolutely no idea who you are or why you are famous. Maybe that says even more about you !

justin selby

this has been banned from viewing in the UK now, also there is a ban on the newspapers here from publishing the pictures even online following legal action - got something to hide has he? personally I can commend him for having a slightly less well dressed day but its the social stigma here in this country that makes the royal familly shy away and hide without showing their true spirit

song springs to mind - ray stevens - the streak

Spread the spirit of BRITAIN!!!! dont be shy harry - BE PROUD!!!

justin selby

Im in the UK here - its been banned from the press here & only way it can be viewed is online because of legal threats made from the royal family - I commend him - spread the UK SPIRIT what I say LOL

ray stevens - the streak song sticks in my mind now - I wonder when I`ll get to do that in the states again

She's baaaack

Honey, I'm not sure who you are but judging by the pic here I think he may have taken a look at you getting closer to it and it tried to run away and hide. Besides, you know what they say ... "It ain't the car, it's who is driving it."

deloppoled

Who is this person? Any way, Lisa Vanderplump looks really creepy looking at pictures of a boy 1/3 of her age! Ooo gross.

JO

she is an absolute bitch...it isn't any of her business to comment on such things, nor does she know...she is an embarrassment to her country more so than Harry's pics...