Liberty Ross

Hubby Makes Full Court

Press To Save Marriage

8/23/2012 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0823_rupert_sander_liberty_ross_article
Rupert Sanders
-- the straying hubby of Liberty Ross --  is "desperate" to save his marriage ... so say sources connected to the famous director.

Our sources say Rupert is begging Liberty to give him another chance, but Liberty is playing it cool.  She is non-committal, but our Rupert sources say she has imposed a number of "conditions" that must be met for a possible reconciliation.

As for the conditions ... the easy one is keeping his genitals to himself. Rupert has told Liberty he's down with that. The sources say Rupert has been told in no uncertain terms he must be a better husband.  As for whether he's up to the task ... the jury is out.

Our Rupert sources say it doesn't look like there will be an immediate decision on the marriage -- it's likely to take months.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

doug

this woman doesn't begin to compare to the hotness of kristen stewart.

Alex

Better husband !!!!!!,, how about a better father to.

loup

They had problems even before stew....this is just the straw that broke the camels back.

kurious kitty

come on guys, this is all a PR stunt!hollywood has us wrapped around their fingers..KS is totally gay, it's soo obvious, you don't have to be gay to see it!the couple looks like they swing as well:)

Tamie

I can't yet think about who should stay with whom and who should break up, etc., because I can't get passed the fact that the cheating too place a mere month ago and was discovered like a week later or something like that. My first question is - there are feelings between these two to even begin an affair and my guess they are still feeling the attraction so how do you repair the relationships you are already in when you are both unfaithful and possibly still in love/lust over the other person?? It would be a double-whammy for me and not possible for me to look past if I were the one cheated on.

Moving2Mars

The world we live in when people are more so upset by what the mistress looks like then the fact that it is just morally wrong to cheat! Guess it's only okay to cheat when the girl looks better than the wife. I think to deep to be shallow. *shrugs*

Rhonda

She needs to realize that once a man (or woman) cheats, and gets away with it, he will always be tempted, and will probably give in to it again at some point.

cheryl

He used his power to ruin Kristens life and I hope he loses everything. He took advantage of Kristen and now she's the one paying , not him. Still double standards for men. Just another conquest for his male ego.

Tracey

They look so much alike. He couldn't refuse his "type"

rash on my ass

this is funny watch lmao http://youtu.be/GUgNP0v228Y

Jan

OK Mr. Sanders***....You best get on the horn and Rob and apologize to him for seducing his Kristen. She has taken ALL the heat for your infactuation with the girl who could be your daughter. You OWE Rob that much...a lousy apology...Hopefully Rob will give Kristen a 2nd chance but if not...I hope you rot in helll;.lll

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5