Madonna

I FORGIVE ELTON JOHN!

8/23/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082312_madonna_launchMadonna is calling for an end to her feud with Elton John -- dedicating one of her songs to Sir Elton during a recent concert in France ... and saying she forgives him for calling her a "fairground stripper."

It all went down Tuesday night in Nice -- Madonna dedicated her song "Masterpiece" to Elton, saying, "I know he's a big fan of it. And I know he's a big fan of mine. And you know? I forgive him. Gotta start somewhere."

In case you didn't know, Elton said Madonna "looks like a f***ing fairground stripper" earlier this month in an interview -- adding, "She's such a nightmare ... Her tour has been a disaster and it couldn't have happened to a bigger c***."

But Madonna's dedication might have been backhanded -- because "Masterpiece" is the song that beat out Elton John's "Hello Hello" for Best Original Song at the Golden Globes in January.

Elton was pissed -- and his husband David Furnish famously blasted Madonna after the GG win, calling her "desperate" and saying her acceptance speech "was embarrassing in its narcissism."

But now, Madonna wants to let bygones be bygones ... or does she?

Thanks to Madonna-TV.com for the clip.

JimmydeansausageCo.

Someone needs to pee in her shampoo

David

I do not know why people still follow this dysfunctional lady. She holds a certain portion of her fans in contempt. She's highly offensive and misguided. Retire, Madonna!!!

ally

Grow up Elton. You never call a women the c word. I just lost all respect for you. You had been one of my favorite singers since 1974 when I graduated from hs. You are disgusting with a filthy mouth. You have a child now and you should of taken the loss with Grace. I am still appauled that you would talk about another peer with such horrible name calling. I thought you were above that and thought you were caring. The greatest musician ever to me was Elvis, He never said vulgar words like that about another singer. He liked people to succeed. He wrote in the column of a bible that a person who focus's on the weakness of another and judges them is like describing the ocean by one wave. You had always been such a greater musician than Madonna to me. You are right up there with Elvis. The best to do when you do not like that someone beat you is to give no attention at all. Im disgusted. Women do not like it when men use that word. I dated a man once and when he called his ex wife that word, I got out of the relationship as fast as I could. He never knew why I left. I will forgive you an not judge you by that two or three horrible things you said but I want a public apology to Madonna cuz you Elton are really above the way you acted. Love your music still.

D

Madonna is the Donald Trump of music - with no real talent in their craft, they stay in the news by running their mouths off ...

manbearpig

narcissism is the only thing vadge madge knows.
everything she does is all for her. whether to benefit her directly or her image- it is and always will be about her.

Janis

Talking about hitting the nail on the head, she is nuts, she has megabucks...and a homeless brother. She's bonkers...dysfunctional, I guess her biggest charge now is being a cougar....all I can think is ouch!!!

Elizabeth

I think that Elton John, is a nasty old bugger, and Madonna tries to be a young person with the way she dresses, she is too old, she needs to accept that she is aging.. And not the pop star she was years ago..

Janis

maureen

Madonna knows there are very few people who can mess with her cult-like following and big bank accounts. Elton John is one of those few. I think it's great that he called out her narcissism.

Jah36

"His husband." lol! That's so disgusting and wrong. lol.

Sam

How can I express how little I give a ****?

Smarg

Who would EVER pay to see this spent POS??

BeSerious

She is no match for Elton John.

Sue

What is she trying to covey with that hairy hollow armpit and "riot" on the other arm, oh, her armpit looks like a *****, "***** riot" I get it now.

Who the Hell is Khloe