IRS to O.J. Simpson

Don't Cut and Run

on Your Taxes!

8/24/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824_oj_simpson_getty
O.J. Simpson isn't just bad at robbing people ... he's also terrible at paying his taxes ... this according to the IRS.

TMZ obtained a tax lien filed by Uncle Sam, which shows O.J. failed to pay nearly $180k in federal taxes from 2007 through 2010 ... while he was rotting away in a Nevada prison cell.

Here's the yearly breakdown:

2007 - $15,927.89
2008 - $105,119.71
2009 - $49,490.27
2010 - $8,897.20

All totaled up, Simpson allegedly owes $179,435.07.

The lien is just the latest in a string of problems for the former football star -- 7 months ago his FL home was foreclosed on ... and he's still locked up for kidnapping, armed robbery and other charges from a 2007 Las Vegas incident.

Plus, he still OWES MILLIONS to the families of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman ... because, ya know, he killed them.

oink

Shame Khloe's dad in jail

Amy

Karma is a bitch!

Who Knew

Just realized The Juice and Chewy Kartrashian have the same forehead.

CT

where do they think he is going to get money to pay them, he will most likely die in prison. these people arent going to get a penny, are they really that stupid.

Raejean

Couldn't happen to a more worthless S.O.B.

TJ

His facial expressions are so like KHLOE KARDASIANS ! The facial features are alike.
When are you going to fess up to that O.J??

Johnny

O.J. Simpson isn't just bad at robbing people ... he's also terrible at paying his taxes and a ****ing murderer!

Jeremy

How do you still owe taxes even though you've been property of the state for all that time? Technically you're dead to society until you're released...even though it's OJ c'mon everyone deserves a fair shake

bellyman

"If I put this knit cap on, who am I? I'm still Johnnie Cochran with a knit cap. And if you looked at O.J. Simpson over there--and he has a rather large head--O.J. Simpson in a knit cap from two blocks away is still O.J. Simpson. It's no disguise. It's no disguise. It makes no sense. It doesn't fit. If it doesn't fit, you must acquit."

Chaps

Hope he stays in prison.... FOREVER

Throwback kid

I just came up with another angle for the reality show I am writing with OJ and his estranged real daughter Khloe Kardashian. My working title is The Juice Is Not Loose But Khloe Has Him. If I get the show greenlit by network they will probably redo my tittle anyway. But here is my new angle, Lamar Odom! Lamar will probably get cut next year like he did this past season with Dallas, so he would be great to add some drama to this reality series. It is well known that Lamar really never had his father in his life and OJ was never there for his son Jason. OJ can be the father that Lamar never had and Lamar can support OJ while he is in prison. I figure once Khloe and OJ get this reality series started and build a relationship I will bring Lamar in around the third episode, they will be one big happy family, this will be ratings gold!

Candyboss

Were there no OJ there would be no TMZ. THe O.j trial is the only reason we know Harvey's name....I am from Los Angeles and I remember Harvey using the O.J. trial to make a name for himself in the most disgusting way. Just saying....

Jay W.

Orenthal James "O. J." Simpson (born July 9, 1947), nicknamed "The Juice"
He's now 65 years old, doubt he'll see the outside again. Though... I could be wrong.

edward stengel

He may owe them taxes, but they certainly can't get him for income tax evasion. He's obviously not trying to beat the IRS - he simply is not in a position to pay his taxes.

Ally2012

He's getting what he deserves!! If he ever gets out he won't have a comfortable lifestyle thats for sure! to bad the families will never see the money...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments