Prince Harry

PHOTO PARANOIA

After Naked Romp

8/24/2012 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0821_prince_harry_nude_naked_article_tmz_bottom_3Prince Harry realized he made a huge mistake by allowing girls with cameras into his Vegas hotel room Friday night -- because just two days later in Sin City ... he was INCREDIBLY camera shy, refusing to pose for any pics with fans.

TMZ spoke with one of the girls Harry was hanging out with at a pool party Sunday night -- two days after the naked pics were taken -- and when she asked him to pose with her and her friends, Harry politely refused, saying. "No photos please."

It's a big shift in behavior from Friday -- when Harry invited several strange girls into his Vegas suite, and stripped naked in front of their cameras.

It didn't end there either, Harry happily goofed around at Wet Republic the next day -- probably the most photographed pool party in town.

But by Sunday night, Harry had grown tired of all the cameras.

As for his security ... our source says Harry was SURROUNDED -- in fact, she noticed at least 10 handlers around the pool. According to her, one of the security guards was even in the water with a waterproof cell phone (for aquatic emergencies).

But photos or no photos -- our girl says Harry was really flirty ... saying he was glad she made it to the pool party, and nodding to her bikini.

Harry, you dog.

Brooke

He's young... I have made dumber mistakes. I say let him be.... could have been a lot worse... could have been drugs in the pics!

KayInSA

The more I read, the more I find this all to be funny. Harry had a blonde moment by inviting these dumb whores into his suite. Let's find these girls and dig up their history.

average jane

Let's move on...

Thabang Setlalekgosi

He is a kid, get over it.

Maddy

That picture is just wrong haha When I first saw it I was like wow! but then I read there were more people and they were playing strip poker...lol....picture says something else haha!

Ih8Taxes

I wouldn't worry Harry, we have a former president who used to do the same thing so it's no big deal.

Kabala

Relax, Harry - don't be camera shy - your wang isn't hanging out (hopefully).

systasoulja

I'm so sick and tired of looking at his tired flat azzz...Who cares?!? So Harry came to American and had a rock'n good time...Get his azzzz off the page!

helen

I don't believe this will hurt his career long term, He'll get a dressing down maybe and perhaps some piss taking but really he was doing no harm. He's learned his lesson no phone cameras and watch yourself around Vegas sell out skanks u don't know.

Jordan

I bet Kate is looking at the picture saying well i iam married to the future king of england but since harry weenie is so much bigger she will just cheat with harry notice at the olympics it was harry and kate my money is those 2 are boning because william is such a bore,

anne

And sites like TMZ cause paranoia of all types. Harvey Levin seems intelligent and competent. Too bad he has wasted those talents.

Noel

It is apparent that Prince Harry will be turned away as an Organ Donor; and with this aside: "Thanks anyway, Harry, but we never run out of ass h

lisazthats me

Boy, TMZ is whoring these pictures like crazy. You refused to show pics of one celebrity and you continue to lower yourself and legitimacy by humilating this man like you are. Whoever you bought them from is just as much as a lowerlife. So what, I bet we all did something stupid once or twice. Let it go. I know, you are getting YOUR 15 minutes of fame. Shameful.

nyc44th

geezus . . . milking this story and the photos much TMZ? How many more times are you going to put these photos up or milk it?

anna

Nothing to see here but butt cheek. No full nude...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments