Stephen Baldwin

Arrested

in New York City

8/24/2012 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824_stephen_baldwin
Stephen Baldwin was arrested in New York City yesterday ...  TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Baldwin was initially pulled over at 5:14 PM after cops say he made an illegal U-turn in Harlem.

During the stop, we're told cops noticed Baldwin was driving with a suspended license ... so they arrested the actor and hauled him to a nearby jail where he was booked for aggravated unlicensed operator [of a motor vehicle].

Baldwin is scheduled to appear in court in October to be arraigned.

We reached out to Baldwin's people for comment -- so far, no word back.

Truth

ARRESTED AGAIN??? NOT A EFFING SURPRISE... #TRUTH!!

JimmyB

What the hell is an "aggravated unlicensed operator"??? Really?

manbearpig

RESTORE STEPHEN BALDWIN!!!!!

joe

sounds like a big crime to me, NY must be a real sh!t hole

tom

dont you know who I am? I can do as I please because my name is steven baldwin! What an idiot

tiredofwhiners

heaven knows that when one thinks he sits at the right hand of God one doesn't need a driver's license. I think he's probably going to blame God for making him make the U-turn, saying God made him do it to benefit from Stephen Baldwin's fame.

diane petri

Oh my. Give him a break. If you go to any town court every day you see illegals paying fines for that and going outside in their uninsured ,unlicensed vehicles and driving away. It must be because he is a conservative celebrity in a liberal state.

mahafakir

There is no report of Baldwin showing his muddle finger to police as he usually does. Obviouslt he's becoming a better person. That is indeed a good news.

Sade

Now Stephen, you sure don't give a good example of a Christian. First, you don't pay your house and then you're driving without a license. Shame on you.

robert

if he was an illeagle alien he would have been sent on his way with his car go figure!

Duke Steele

Duhh,awfissa, i dint no that my lysins wos ecspird becuz i am IDYOT. Look at mee. i evin look liyke wun, doughnt I? DUUUHHH.....

DUUUHHHH......

Linda

Yawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

J.J Johnson

Sorry ...you are trying to be on the right track....but the Law is for everyone. Keeping asking WWJD.

Celtic Puck

Should have let jebus drive...

robert

if he was an illeagle alien he would have been let go with his car . go figure