Usher Raymond's Ex-Wife

LOSES CUSTODY WAR

8/24/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824-tameka-foster-usher-raymond-article-6
Usher
's ex-wife Tameka Raymond just lost in the former couple's bitter custody battle -- TMZ has learned, a judge has awarded Usher primary custody of their two sons.

It's a shocking development -- considering both sides were trying to strip each other of custody. Tameka felt the singer was an absentee father who was too absorbed in his career to be a good dad. She also accused him of using drugs in front of the kids.

Usher argued Tameka was inattentive and irresponsible.

The ruling marks the end of an emotional custody trial -- involving wild accusations and name-calling ... Usher even broke down at one point on the witness stand.

But today, we're told a judge sided with the singer -- awarding Usher primary custody of the ex-couple's two sons, which means the children will be spending the majority of the time with their father.

Tameka still retains some custodial rights -- but the extent to which Tameka will be able to see her kids is unclear.

Star

I find it strange that she was fighting for custody and telling the judge how bad of a father he is but the kids were with Usher celebrating the holiday when that poor child was killed while under Usher's care ( a complete accident) so as a judge I would think where were you as the mother? What did you have to do that was so important you left your child with a supposed bad father. I was surprised she didn't blame Usher for the child's death. Just goes to show to listen to your mother when she sys don't marry that gold digging whore.

SarahBeebee

I am still scratching my head wondering what Usher saw in her! She looks like a tranny. She has very masculine features and she sounds like a nutjob!!
I wish he married Chilli instead! Chilli is 100 times better than her!

Nosy and Concerned

No need for large meal ticket now Tameka:)))) hahahaha!!!! It wouldnt surprise me if it turned out she had the kids with lifetime retirement in mind

gill

I don't know, this doesn't seem right. There must be something more to this. I feel bad for her.

MsRita

LMAO! Her criminal record came up she comment welfare fraud before she Married Usher.

Chase

She only wanted the kid for the $$$. Dirty, crusty, used-up old h0. I'm happy for Usher.

LightJ

oot! Go Usher! Next time listen to your f uc king mother and stay the hell away from that crazy money hungry s h i t!!!!! P.s. be careful leaving your kids alone with this woman because she will run or do something horrible. She is not in the right state of mind!

ratbag

For those of you unfamiliar with the family court, this decision was not made in a vacuum. Both parties would have had psych evaluations as would the children. Clearly, this bitter and twisted woman was not acting in the best interest of these children and the judge acted accordingly and weighing professional opinions to place them with the most stable parent.

Mason H

HAHAHAHA someone's not gonna be able to afford and extra Ferrarri now from all that extra spending cash... er I mean "child support" money she was hoping on getting!

dr murphy

well i guess the judge saw she adored that macys discount card more than her remaining kids,is she still in the business of stylest,discount card or my kids hmm what on earth is more important,

MsRita

It has been revealed that singer Usher’s fiancée, who left her husband and three kids to be with him, has a criminal past.

I’m not surprised at this news. Something was telling me to check online, but I didn’t, because I was too busy. But somebody else did.

I thought that regarding her because the level of manipulation and conniving his fiancée is displaying, had to have gotten her into trouble at some point.

His fiancée, Tameka Foster, 38, was arrested for theft and separately welfare fraud.

Sincerity

Tameka Raymond pushed the envelope a "LITTLE TOO FAR" and now it has "BLOWN UP IN HER FACE"!!! She probably would have came out better, if she would have "MEDIATED" a settlement rather than have the judge issue a final ruling. I suspect her overall "PARENTING SKILLS" were extremely "SUP PAR" which led the judge to issue a ruling in favor of Usher Raymond. Her "RANTING AND RAVING" about Usher's absence at her son's funeral didn't help her situation at all. This woman has "VERY SELF-CENTERED PRIORITIES"!!!

dr murphy

well i gues the judge saw she wanted that macys discount card back more than the custody of her kids.its sad,clothes more important than her kids,and yes usher mom was right tellin him,this was not the woman for him,many saw this was not love for tameka but a financial opportunity,its sad shes running all over the world,getting medical work done,is she a model,or wanting to slow down life,hey be yourself,so god can reconize the human he brought into this world,when he takes it out.

Italia

I think it's a very good ruling. First of all, it was obvious that she was trying to take Usher to the bank with that big stink she made over her Saks 5th Avenue charge card, so instead of Usher spending all that cash on HER, he can spend it on his son instead.
The Judge ruled the same way in Will Smith's case with his 1st baby momma, the judge gave Will full custody.

I think Halle Barry's Judge ought to do the same thing for her, let her raise her own daughter instead of forcing her to pay out millions per year to her broke a$$ lover who only wants custody of Nahla because a paycheck comes with her!
You go Usher! Congratulations!

Tracey

When one of your kids get killed on your watch, what do you expect?