Vince Neil

BLOWS UP on Valet --

'GIVE ME MY F**KING CAR!'

8/27/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082312_vince_neil_launch_v3
Vince Neil
exploded on a group of parking attendants at the Planet Hollywood in Vegas last week -- banging on windows and screaming "GIVE ME MY F**KING CAR" ... and the outburst was all caught on tape.

It's unclear why the Mötley Crüe singer was so pissed -- and he was REALLY pissed -- but according to sources on scene, Vince flew off the handle when the valet refused to return his Rolls-Royce.

In the video, you can see Vince walk over to the valet booth, yelling, "Give me my f**king car! Give me my f**king car! Give me my car!" -- and then bang on the window.

Vince continues, "Call the police! This is my car. What the f**k is wrong with you?"

We're told the parking attendants wouldn't hand over the vehicle because Vince couldn't produce a parking ticket. You can hear Vince respond in the video, saying, "They didn't give me a f**king ticket!"

According to sources, police were called to the scene -- but by the time they arrived, Vince had already taken off ... and the valet company decided against filing a report. So that's that.

Calls to Vince Neil's camp were not returned.

squeakermama

Well if the tables were turned you would appreciate that he wasn't going to just give "your" car to anyone. Goober. Dry up, diva.

justagirl

Although the temperment was alittle excessive, anyone in that situation would be po'd as well. I am surprised that with a high profile rock star, they would have higher standards of valet service for someone who is probably spending more than the average person inside the casino.

Truth

WHERE'S THE LAPD IN THIS CASE?? WHEN SOME WHITE ASS SH_A_T NEEDS A PROPER BEATING THEY'RE NEVER AROUND... #TRUTH!!

oink

Vince go to rehab LOL

YouDontSay

I really could care less about this bloated drunk killer.

dollarbuild

Even though I wasn't picking up a Rolls, I understand Vince's frustration. Four years ago, I valeted at Planet Hollywood and they couldn't find my keys. After watching the "key attendant" repeatedly search through the tray of key envelopes, I started to help her look. A couple of minutes later, her manager starts yelling at me for trying to help. Just a douche bag operation.

Jim

Vince who?!!

Bubbles The Chimp

Vince must be on the Lard Mike diet.

Phishie from Philly

I thought it was a six year old having a temper tantrum. I want my candy!
Phishie from Philly

EastCoastChopper

I always keep a Snicker Bar handy for Vince...but I was not there that night.

BECKER

This fat little Turd is no longer relevent in the music business. He has taken so many drugs that he is no longer aware of his rage. Why pick on a parking valet? Because he is a punk and anyone else would kick his A$$

texaschickeee

I'm sure drinking had nothing to do with this mess either. Too bad he bought his way out of the first drunk driving issue. He is a has been that feels he is above all of use. Truth is he is a old fat drunk man.

mousetrap

Washed up, old, fat, a$$shole alcoholic. Millions of dollars can't buy your way out of that. You can turn it all around with your own free will, though, and it won't cost you a cent. What's it gonna be, Neil?

john wayne gacy

Just do not get why people still keep feeding the need by paying these washed up 80s any more money by going to their concerts ..

LCS27

Who doesn't like Motley Crue probably was raped when was a child. They're relevant and they will always be relevant.

But Vince Neil is arguably the worst live singer in the history of Rock.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments