Lindsay Lohan

Burglary 'Person of Interest'

But It May Be Case Closed

8/25/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824-lindsay-lohan-tmz-1-1
Lindsay Lohan
is more than just a witness to an alleged burglary that went down in the Hollywood Hills last Sunday ... law enforcement sources tell us she is a "person of interest," but the case may now be over.

Law enforcement sources tell us they are not ready to call Lindsay a suspect, but they are suspicious of her actions at a house party where 2 watches and an expensive pair of sunglasses -- total value $100,000 -- supposedly went missing. We're told Lindsay let 2 friends into the house and cops think when they left they took the goods ... and she may have been in on it.

But now there's a twist in Lindsay's favor. We're told the owner of the house has recanted his story and written a letter to cops saying nothing was stolen. Of course, it flies in the face of his actions Sunday night when he called the cops and made the theft report.

Michael Lohan tells TMZ, "After personally speaking with the homeowner, there was NOTHING stolen from his home. Lindsay has no involvement and the owner has told the cops that."

We're told as of now the matter is still under investigation, but if the "victim" recants, it's unlikely the case will proceed.

Nikki

Coming to see MADDY, YOU BASTARDS !WHOOT! WHOOT!

Grandma Cracker

Me too, guys!

Andyconda

Delmar we all know she is allowed to drink..but right in front of the TV in plain view..
then she will say "partying is not my thing"
atleast hide them before you lie

Grandma Cracker

I would like to know what Delmar thinks about Lindsay displaying the jewelry with Jesus pamphlets and liquor bottles in pictures.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

WHOOPSIE, Nikki isn't coming to Burbank, I'm COMING TO HIM!

Andyconda

How much did the state of Cali pay just to rehabilitate her?
How many chances did they give her because of her abuse problems?
insurance companies raise their cost because of people like her
make her pay that money back...
she is allowed to drink..but should she?
not at the junction in her life

UPYOURS

Well folks, I am shutting down for the night and going to go cry into my pillow, my heart is broken. SNIFF SNIFF. Have a good evening all!

Andyconda

Dina Lohan ‏@dinalohan
@andyconda2 you r a freak
View conversation
Reply Retweet Favorite
------
aaawww dina said good night to me sweet

help this young woman

Well Nikki is back and he still needs an Exorcist. Still throwing out wild whacky falsehoods. Nikki boasted that Cody would be in jail 6 months ago and it didn't happen. Now you are repeating yourself.
>>Nikki lies that Lindsay was not invited to parties at NYFW last year! Wrong. Not only was she invited she hosted 3 events. There are some very beautiful pics of Lindsay at one of the events. Tabloids did not even publish. She was absolutely gorgeous.
>>Cody is in high school, and it is posted on the internet which high school he attends. Again Nikki you know nothing.

Rant and rave all you want Nikki, but I have found you to be a fraud!
--------------------------------------------------------------
LATER HATERS!!!!

help this young woman

If TMZ keeps Prince Harry's pics up any longer, 007 is going to make a move on TMZ!!!

twilightmom

Ok....I want to let everyone who "contributed" to that Wiki page to know;
I laughed SOOO FRUCKIN' HARD I *literarily* fell over and off my chair onto the floor!!!!
I now have red, puffy eyes from crying, a knot on my forehead from falling out of my chair, AND, I believe I may have ruptured my appendix!!!!!! =O
And I hold *EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU* personally RESPONSIBLE----for giving me (and others, at least for a short while until DUIna discovers it. Lol). The best read in quite awhile!!!!!!!!
And I thank you!!! {O:

Wardo

SEND THIS STICKY FINGERED KUHNT TO JAIL ALREADY!

twilightmom

HELL(P) aka Red Clump= POOR THINGS.
WTF is this about your stupid ass putting Ketjos real name out here?!! You know, I've always wondered if you were born an idiot or you just acquired the stupidity over the yrs. Yep.....you'd HAVE to be BORN that way to do/say the crazy and stupid sh!t you do.
Poor thing!!!!! =o/

UPYOURS

@LO-COCLAM, Wish my wrist wasn't fused, it would have been fun to do it with paint, from the looks of it. Oh well, such is life. At least with the snipping tool, I could copy it. Now consider this, can you imagine how many champagne glasses would be broken if they knew copies of this were out there? That would be the Dina and Milo tantrums of the century

UPYOURS

Sadly, all the work on this link is removed but hasn't been locked. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Lohan#Early_life