Lindsay Lohan

Burglary 'Person of Interest'

But It May Be Case Closed

8/25/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824-lindsay-lohan-tmz-1-1
Lindsay Lohan
is more than just a witness to an alleged burglary that went down in the Hollywood Hills last Sunday ... law enforcement sources tell us she is a "person of interest," but the case may now be over.

Law enforcement sources tell us they are not ready to call Lindsay a suspect, but they are suspicious of her actions at a house party where 2 watches and an expensive pair of sunglasses -- total value $100,000 -- supposedly went missing. We're told Lindsay let 2 friends into the house and cops think when they left they took the goods ... and she may have been in on it.

But now there's a twist in Lindsay's favor. We're told the owner of the house has recanted his story and written a letter to cops saying nothing was stolen. Of course, it flies in the face of his actions Sunday night when he called the cops and made the theft report.

Michael Lohan tells TMZ, "After personally speaking with the homeowner, there was NOTHING stolen from his home. Lindsay has no involvement and the owner has told the cops that."

We're told as of now the matter is still under investigation, but if the "victim" recants, it's unlikely the case will proceed.

ketjo

You all have it all wrong when I said the moneyman would "reach out and touch someone" I didn't mean with money...Mulit millionares who play in the cesspool of hollywood with whores like Lindsay...who allow 16 yrs old boys to attend on of his all night dringking, drugging and sex party have a lot of dirt and filth in background and all he have to do was mention the fact that the cops would be interested to know some of his past activites..and that man would be suddenly remember it completely different...and Micheal Lohan is the King of "Reaching out and Touching"
And Lohan LOonies Stuff it we have all heard ever denial you can come up with about a hundred times already...NOBODY believes a word of it...
You really think this little story will now fade away and she will be shiny and new again.....REALLY
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl
You are as freaking crazy as she is...

Andyconda

She only paid the guy off to Keep from going to jail.Big deal the INJUSTICE of jail for her even if she steals from friends.

Andyconda

everyone deserves a 300th chance.I would let my 2 year old niece party with lindsay..
Nothing wrong with Vodka in the baby bottle

karlew

It kills me. When Lohan goes out shopping everyone comments about how broke she is and can't afford to shop. Yet when something like this comes up all of a sudden everybody is saying she paid off the accuser. Well which one is it?

moribundman

That klept-ho will never learn!

ketjo

I agree with the LOONIES there was NO PAYOFF.....It was more like a THREAT..
He changes his story and certain informantion about his activites in the past don't show up on the 6 O"clock News....
Micheal and Dina are the King and Queens of "Reaching Out and Touching" HE! He! HE!
You know one day soon the big man they been touching for so long now that has been bankrolling Lindsay out of trouble is going to get fed up with it all and either tell them to go screw them selves and do their worst..or he will die , he is old, or he will make the problem go away....its that third options that Lindsay should worry about... Or Lindsay will die from her lifestyle which will be soon by the black aura that surrounds her in every Photograph she is in now...
Think I'm crazy ...???? What about the Loonies making excuses and denials for this sick woman... They are the man or woman sitting in the middle of the railroad trestle with the train barreling down on them ..and they won't move because the train wouldn't hit them its gots breaks or will go around....Keep sitting there sweetie !!!!

Ellie G

I doubt she paid anything to get this to go away. More likely dude who owns house doesnt want police investigating what was going on at a party that lasts all night with 16 yr old minors involved. Just another bridge Lindsay has burned.

dkm909

Anyone who comes in contact with Lohan will be bitten in the butt. Victims are made out to be the bad guy. Watch, this home owner will be facing charges for lying to the police.

Andyconda

Delmar, something wrong with a 16 year old kid at a all night adult party?
do you think they played scrable?

ketjo

Where Have I heard all this before:

" Ricky, if you don't tell teacher you was wrong and I didn't take your lunch money you found it in your bookbag...then I won't tell the teach what you and Susie was doing in the jaintors closet !..."
You got that...says little Mikey.

Andyconda

" the jewelry store sold the tape to ruin me"
" the Manager I hit is illegal"
"the truck driver swerve out in front of me, Oh I mean the breaks failed"
JUST A FEW
-----------
needs to say,
"Male pattern Baldness is because of the glue company"
"the terrible detist made my teeth grow like MR. ED"
"the spray tan company made me blotchy"
"the Gym I attend made me look frumpy, saggy with no ASS"
"those health food shakes and Red bull made my face look like Mr. Potato Head"

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Well, it doesn't look like Hollywood producers consider Lohan a "person of interest".

Hawk

Well, if Michael Lohan says everything is okay, I guess we can believe him.

Nikki

Please,please,please don't press charges on Lindsay. She's trying to make her six year comeback. Bwahahahaha!
No matter how hard the lying Lohans try to spin this, Lindsay Lohan is like a really bad piece of burnt toast. You look at it and say that's awful and chuck it. lIndsay will be behind bars in no time. There's only so many people the lying Lohans can pay off.

Nikki