Snooki

She's in Labor

8/25/2012 4:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0825_snooki_getty
update_bar
6:00 AM PT -- Snooki gave birth early this morning to a baby boy.

0314_divider_graphic
Get ready for gym, tan, LABOR!!!!!

Sources close to Snooki tell TMZ the reality star has gone into labor. We're told she is at a hospital in New Jersey now and is expected to deliver her little meatball to the world some time in the near future.

The "Jersey Shore" star announced her pregnancy back in March and also announced that she is engaged to the baby daddy, Jionni LaVelle.

Snooki tweeted just yesterday about her pregnancy, saying, "I am a balloon ready to pop."

Tom

Snooki is a horrible horrible person and the world would be a better place if she died. I can only pray for the best...

Rhonda

I have someone who I actually care about in labor, too, but the news is not being plastered all over the news!

Criss

Suddenly I'm in the mood to watch The Omen.

Bob

This Jersey Shore girl grew up about 4 miles from my house. Not in NJ at all. She was raised in a small, rural town in upstate NY. Farm country. There are cows and corn everywhere. I'm happy she made a name for herself as an Italian Jersey girl, but she is really neither. I'm glad she made her way as an actress in the Hollywood community, but hope she will do away with her drunken camera ways and be a good Mom. I have never watched her show, I don't know her, but I PRAY that she will be a good Mom. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, and think she will become a great mother. Good luck Snooki. Please give up the spotlight and focus on your baby.

joecrabs

Awesome news!!! Great journalism, TMZ!

angel

Midget is in labor!! shockeeeeerrrr!

LRT

That poor Baby!

jarrollin

Snooki's doing labor? I guess there's a first time for everything ... What's she earning? Minimum wage, probably

I luv u RPattz!

If you think you're having a bad day, just remember someone is going to have Snooki as their mom.

Reed Richards

lol?

derp

All these respected people are dieing and snooki ****s out a kid, cruel world.

notalawyer

At one time I thought she could not get any fatter...

Danny90029

Wow finally ...can't wait to see the pics!

Christy

Snooki gave birth just before 3 am 8/26 to Lorenzo Dominic LaValle @ 6lbs 5oz

neve

come on tmz your a little slow today, shes had the baby. she named him Lorenzo Dominic LaValle and he weight 6pound 5 ounces. mtv released a statement before x