Randy Travis

How Will It End?

8/26/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809_randy_travis_mug_subasset
Randy Travis
seems to be spiraling out of control -- with DUI's and bloody confrontations, all which seem to be fueled by alcohol.  So we gotta ask ...

I'm just sayin

I'm so sorry to know about Randy Travis. He has given so much of his life to make other people feel happiness. I believe that if everyone who is voting and commenting here and, anyone who knows his pain and problem would say a PRAYER (just 1 little prayer for him right now) that God will help him find his way back to us. SAY IT RIGHT NOW, ALL TOGETHER. THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS. LET'S GO 1,2,3!!!

KGB

Get him on a SCRAMmy bracelet!

fyfn

fyfn

How do you get from a minus one to a plus one? You have to go through zero. Seems pretty easy right? Well, when you’re an alcoholic or an addict it’s anything but that. Randy Travis is falling from grace and he’s falling hard. And while he’s falling he’s hitting every branch on the way down. Maybe he should listen to the title track from the movie Crazy Heart. “Fallin and Flyin” describes the terrible example of alcoholic black out drunk behavior Randy Travis has been exhibiting. But don’t take my word for it, have a listen for yourself.

But seriously, is someone going to put Randy into protective custody or what? Where is the psych unit in this? How can it be that Randy even still has a license to drive a motor vehicle??? HELLO??? There are innocent people on our highways and Randy is on the lose, clearly being a danger to himself. Someone better yank is license, take away his car keys and get him into detox NOW. HE IS GOING TO DIE if he does not get the help he needs!

Hey Randy? Not sure if you're an alcoholic? Try answering the 20 official questions of Alcoholics Anonymous. That might help. Oh and if you answer YES to more than three of these questions, you are definitely an Alcoholic.

1. Do you lose time from work due to your drinking?
2. Is drinking making your home life unhappy?
3. Do you drink because you are shy with other people?
4. Is drinking affecting your reputation? (I'm thinking yes on this one)
5. Have you ever felt remorse after drinking?
6. Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of your drinking?
7. Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when drinking?
8. Does your drinking make you careless of your family's welfare? (I'm thinking yes on this one)
9. Has your ambition decreased since drinking?
10. Do you crave a drink at a definite time daily?
11. Do you want a drink the next morning?
12. Does drinking cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
13. Has your efficiency decreased since drinking?
14. Is drinking jeopardizing your job or business? (I'm thinking yes on this one)
15. Do you drink to escape from worries or troubles?
16. Do you drink alone?
17. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of your drinking? (I'm thinking yes on this one)
18. Has your physician ever treated you for drinking?
19. Do you drink to build up your self-confidence?
20. Have you ever been in a hospital or institution on account of drinking?

Deb

These stories are so sad. Randy is such an amazing talented man. He appears to be in such emotional turmoil and pain I hope he gets the help he needs.

joecrabs

Hey Jordan, I think your caps lock is on. Just saying. ***got.

johnny whatever

Miracles still happen everyday. The power of prayers can still accomplish miracles.
But, Randy can only attain victory if he admits defeat.
Better persons than Randy have tried to quit on their own. Very few have succeeded.
It is a manly thing to admit helplessness, Randy.

Zambonie

It'll end as it lived
A big rectangular head on a scrawny little body

HogwartsGayBath

The true outcome is with a nice hot Bath...

jokerchick

people at TMZ, pray you're not next - none of us are promised tomorrow and asking if I think someone will die is just fcuking weird

brad

I am a recovering Alcoholic,sober for over 10 years. I am not religious. I am the one that decided to get help and sober. I am the one that keeps myself sober. Randy Travis has been charged with two assaults this year outside of a church. The God thing is going real good for him so far,huh?

brad