Dev

My Sex Tape Was

From 'A Long Time Ago'

8/28/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0827_dev_singer_sex_tape_article_gettyDev -- the singer behind the smash hit "In the Dark" -- is desperately trying to block her sex tape from going public ... claiming the mystery seller is just "someone trying to embarrass me."

We broke the story ... the footage is being peddled to various media outlets ... showing Dev with an unidentified male.

Now, the 23-year-old singer tell us ... “My boyfriend at the time and I were young and having fun, it was a long time ago."

She adds, "I am now a mom and engaged and have more important things to think about then someone trying to embarrass me.”

Still, Dev has fired off a cease and desist letter to various media outlets ... warning them not to publish the footage ... or else she'll be forced to go all lawyery on their asses.

ajc22

I thought fed law states all sex tapes participants had to sign of on the sale and distribution of the tape...Kim and Paris did, so is this just for Pub Dev?

ajc22

thought federal law stated all participants in sex tapes must sign off on tape before it can be sold or distributed...so is this "trying to block" her way of getting publicity on a 1 hit career as a back ground vocal

ajc22

If I'm not mistaken, In order for a sex tape to be legally sold for distribution, all participants have to give written approval. So for her saying she is trying to block it is no more than a public stunt....her career took a nose dive after getting knocked up after " like a g5" and now trying to get it back by this.....

Joe

no one cared about her song about chocolate sex, now this. How come every crappy singer and artist that cannot make it on their own talents makes the sex tape and "conveniently" gets released.

spare me the tears. you ugly girl, and you cooch looks like that stretched out ear of yours too.

IceGypsy

Thought the people in the video had to sign a release to allow it to be aired or sold.

Tyler

If "In the Dark" is such a smash hit, why have I never heard it? Also, something tells me this girl is writing these stories herself.

jimmy d

Would be very attractive if she was packing a full bush

LCS27

1. You aren't famous

2. You aren't hot

Therefore, WHO IN THE HELL will want to watch your tape/

barnyardhumor

Why worry - look what it did for Kim Kardashian. The cheaper and whorish the better.

laffnbear

So many women pregnant and "engaged." Is this how they trap men?
What happened to "married and pregnant? Why has the term "bastard" gone out of use? DOES NO ONE REMEMBER WHAT IT MEANS OR ARE THERE SIMPLY TOO MANY OF THEM?

ragu4u

A long time ago, huh? What? When you were three? Oh, then it's OK, right?

Sabrina

Who?

Sara Sells Sea Shells

Who?

buzz kill

She is 23, whats her idea of a long time ago, when she was 12-13?

buzz kill

Thats funny, someone is trying to embarrass her. She did that when she made the video.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments