Honey Boo Boo Child

The End Is Near!

8/27/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0827_honey_boo_boo_june_mom_INFAmerica's new favorite mother/daughter TV sensation, Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson and June "Mama" Shannon were spotted shooting final scenes of the first season of their reality show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" in Georgia this weekend.

The six-year-old Honey Boo Boo Child and her 33-year-old Mama became stars after originally appearing on "Toddlers and Tiaras" earlier this year.

It pays to enter child beauty pageants.

gossipgirl86

I was just thinking a lot of reality stars look sooo much better as they make more money. I really just don't think that their is any hope what so ever for this childs mother.....

R U 4real

momma hog and her lil piglet

gossipgirl86

Now maybe her mother can afford a good bra....

dierdre

OMG Seriously, These 2 are the Homliest looking creatures on the face of the planet. UGH>>>>>I need a bucket to puke....I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ACTUALLY GET PAID TO HAVE A REALITY SHOW>>

Sunshine

Honey Boo Boo seems like a sweet child and “Mama” Thompson will be laughing and running, well maybe driving all the way to the bank (ching ching), right pass all those skinny pretty bitches.

max jiggly

this is the worst show to ever be on tv.

Matt

they are grosssssss! She is not pretty and so is her mother! fattttttttttt! ewwwww....

Jan P

Honey Boo
Boo is chubby and ugly, the tree doesn't fall far from the tree..just saying!

mike

I saw this program one time and was almost ready to vomit. Won't watch and won't let my children watch. Do you think this little obnoxious girl knows that everyone watches this just to laugh at her? Who is worse, the girl, the mother that lives this way and teaches her children to act in such a way, or even the network for putting this garbage on TV. I don't see why people find it amusing to see "trailer trash" on the television. How can society improve upon itself when we can't learn to help each other out. These poor people need help. Financial and behavioral.

Shame on TLC....The learning channel.....NOT!!

Sherry

OMG! I can just imagine that everyone in the country (north of the Mason-Dixon Line) is subtracting IQ points from all of us southerners every time this wretched Honey Boo Boo show comes on. I hate it and the worst part of it is that these folks are not acting. Trust me...this family is an embarrassment to all southerners. I hope this is the first and LAST season.

jypsiere

Her unhealthy lifestyle shows. She looks much older than thirty-three. God forbid if I look like that in ten years.... -.-

Mike

She looks like Beeker! HAHA- No neck, no chin...what a sorry excuse for a human. Hopefully you're gonna raise that little pork chop right, you pig!

river rat

Who in their right mind watches this trash?

Virtual Insanity

The mother is 33? Are you serious? Please, please buy some moisturizer and hair dye with that stage mother cash.

Cool Breeze

Is 33 the mothers age or her neck measurement?