Honey Boo Boo Child

The End Is Near!

8/27/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0827_honey_boo_boo_june_mom_INFAmerica's new favorite mother/daughter TV sensation, Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson and June "Mama" Shannon were spotted shooting final scenes of the first season of their reality show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" in Georgia this weekend.

The six-year-old Honey Boo Boo Child and her 33-year-old Mama became stars after originally appearing on "Toddlers and Tiaras" earlier this year.

It pays to enter child beauty pageants.

Virtual Insanity

The mother is 33? Are you serious? Please, please buy some moisturizer and hair dye with that stage mother cash.

andy

" her 33-year-old Mama "
Oh, My . . . That's a very ROUGH looking "33" ! ! !
Sorry, . . . had to be noted.

Majestik

I am so glad I do not watch this kind of programming. What happened to the reality days TLC when you had "A Wedding Story" and "A Baby Story". Not enough sensationalism for you I guess.
I heard a snippet of this kid on my radio morning show. She saw a good thing on the potty pot. At least that's what they think she said. All I could do was laugh.

Say It Isn't So

How the hyll does someone even get THAT fat? That mother is disgusting, and the pic of daughter above clearly shows she is WELL on her way of looking like her pig mother. That little girl ain't so little. Amazing she's in pageants, she's a far cry from pageant material. Gross family.

common sense

white trailer trash at its best. the 17 y.o. daughter is knocked up. GO FIGURE!!!

CT

the trailer parked called and said their idiots are missing, send them back to their trailer park.

Raejean

Take it easy on the kid, okay? She's an innocent.

ria

First time hearing/reading about these people. What do they do? They look like trailer trash.

ria

That lady is not 33 years old. There's no way. Fix the typo TMZ retards.

Pliskin

Fortunately I have a remote control that works and I can turn the channel. If my remote stopped working I would be running to the tv to get that trash off.

sidithers

The real sad part is someone actually porked that pig

Ann

Reading these comments here...really shows how many mean people there are out there. How shameful. These are human beings. Just because they live differently does NOT MAKE YOU BETTER THAN THEM. Go ahead red arrow me.

Yourkiddingmeright

Eeeeeeew!!!!

Sally

I hope all of the reality TV goes away soon - every single show. Let's get back to sitcom's. Aren't there any writers out there anymore. Can't they do a sitcom without spending so much money. That is why the reality shows started in the first place as they were cheaper (so they said).

ncls

This little kids are just the most creepy thing i´ve ever seen. Kids should be just that, KIDS!!!