Honey Boo Boo Child

The End Is Near!

8/27/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0827_honey_boo_boo_june_mom_INFAmerica's new favorite mother/daughter TV sensation, Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson and June "Mama" Shannon were spotted shooting final scenes of the first season of their reality show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" in Georgia this weekend.

The six-year-old Honey Boo Boo Child and her 33-year-old Mama became stars after originally appearing on "Toddlers and Tiaras" earlier this year.

It pays to enter child beauty pageants.

ladeeti88

this kid is going to grow up fat & ugly just like her momma - and this woman is only 33?? geez louise...

Jules_Lily

Wow, I can't believe the mean hateful comments on here about a child. My goodness, you are a bunch of cyber-bullies and well to tell you the truth...you need to see psychiatrists. Saying such evil, mean, and nasty things is beyond the pale.

Fyre

TLC and the mom should be ashamed. The little girl is now open to a barrage of criticism. They might have some cash now but regardless of what her family signed the little girl up for that little girl will be called names for the rest of her life. The money will run out and the scars from being called names will stay with her forever.

WhyYouAsk

LOVE this show!

Krispy Krentcil

miserable outcasts and pedophiles love this fat tub of dump exploiting her inbred excretion...

luv4550

I had to watch a couple of shows to see what this was all about....OMG!! It made me not be able to eat lunch, it was so disgusting!! I like to judge for myself and I seriously lost a great deal of respect for TMZ!! YUCK!!!
PS: This little girl WILL have issues when shew gets older!!

AnonyMouse

How much farther can people fall before we hit bottom? From curiosity, to gossip, to voyeurism, to sitting back and watching a really messed up group of people mess up their lives even more. I'm not so crazy as to suggest we all turn off the TV and read a book (hand-held devices created from trees that tell a story), but honestly, guys, what are we doing even thinking about these people? What a mess that child will be in high school.

BC

why all the hate & insults towards people if heft? If it were directed towards black people or any other types, youd be in trouble. But it's A OK to insult people of heft! That is SO wrong!

Bruno

Ugly, ugly, ugly.

ValVal

I saw one episode and the family is... ugh, disgusting. Let the season finish and never come back again.

Krispy Krentcil

flipping channels I caught a part of this filth...Crummy Moo Moo and a bunch of other fatties were jumping and wallowing in a mud pit...seems it was a big drunken party...majority of the breeders were tubbies, while the males were toothless and drunk - lucky the cameras were there or it certainly would have ended up in some fatso pig orgy...

bellissimom

There are some great moments in this show!!

-Mom weighs herself; the scale reads 'error', lol!

-When discussing the possibility of catching the flesh eating disease from swimming in the river, one of the older girls, who wants to go swimming says " it's only a one in 300 chance?!" rofl!

Funny!

Who the Hell is Khloe

One of the nastiest things I have ever seen

sidithers

iIs that lady the real picture of NTHEZONE?

Brooke

Aww. This family has kinda grown on me. At first I'm like "this is a boring show, who's gonna watch it?!!". I like seeing this crazy family. I'm always thanking my lucky stars that God didn't put me into a family like that though L0L!